I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 42412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Cadmium Plated 63-64 Cowl Fastener Set - $20 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 19 piece Cowl Fastner set as seen in pictures for $20. Note that the 4 clips beneath the seal are coated with rubber on the end from the factory. I may do some in rubber coating but the cad color looks nice as is. If you do not need the 4 clips the price drops to $15. May fit other year Cadillacs. See pictures to confirm. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have the driver side wiring grommet retainers with New Cadmium Plating for $15. This includes the 2 retainer halves and the 2 correct screws. I also have the grommet for $10. This was used on the 1964, and per Master Parts Book looks to be correct for 1963 to 1965 for certain applications. In 1964 it was used for the Guidematic headlight Cable, the Cruise Control wiring harness, and the vacuum line from the large vac can in LH fender for cars equipped with power trunk and/or door locks. These were all optional and if you do not have these options the grommet was still there just with no holes, like the last picture. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cadmium Plated 66 pc Hood Hinge Fastener Set - $49.50 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have complete 66 piece hood hinge fastener sets with New Cadmium Plating for the 63/64 Cadillac for $49.50. There are 11 bolts, 11 fender washers and 11 split washers on each side. See blue arrows in 1st picture. I also sell pieces indivdually -3/8" bolts $1.50 each, 3/8" fender washers 50 cents each, 3/8" split washers 25 cents each. May fit other year Cadillacs. These are selling fast, probably 6 sets sold yesterday before I could even get the post up and will run out at some point in the near future. Specs are below. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
- (22) 3/8”-16, 7/8” long, TR stamped hood hinge bolts (11 on each hood hinge) @ $1.50 each – $33
- (22) 3/8” fender washers (both 7/8" wide to hood and 1.25" wide to fender/firewall) at $0.50 each – $11
- (22) 3/8” split (lock) washers – $0.25 each – $5.50
Total: $49.50

ps. This is real Cadmium plating, not some home grown or off the shelf dip. The company that plates these plates everything from auto part batches 100 lb and up to missle parts for the US Govt. All items are chemically dipped, stripped then replated with Cadmium.

New Cadmium Plated 63-64 Blower Inlet Screws ($2) and Nuts ($1)  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 1/4"-14 coarse thread, 7/8" long, wide flange head sheet metal screws, and 1/4" Course speed nuts used to attach the blower motor & air inlet assembly to the cowl/firewall for 1963/64 Cadillacs with New Cadmium Plating for $2 per screw and $1 per nut. The 4 screws on a 64 AC car are seen in the picture.

If you want to buy sets it breaks down as follows which includes the 6th nut on firewall that screws to the lower left inside air box stud. (The nut just to right and down on firewall by air inlet assembly). This is by itself and easy to see and one you want to also replace.

So Here is a breakdown of sets for 63/64:
WITH AC: 4 screws and 6 Nuts: $14
NON-AC: 2 Screws and 6 Nuts: $10

I am pretty sure these would be the same for 61/62 and 65/66 but not 100% sure. If you have other year cars pop your hood remove one of the screws and check it out.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New 
Cadmium Plated 64-66 AC Vacuum Canister Screws - $2 each

OK. I've got some Cadmium Bling that will not break the bank. I have the 1/4"-14, 1/2" long Course thread wide flange head screws that hold the AC vacuum tank to the firewall/cowl with New Cadmium Plating for $2 each or $4 for the pair. Fits 64 to 66 Cadillacs. May have other applications. Have a limited # of these "shorties!" Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Misc Cadmium Plated 3/8"-16 Hex Head Bolts - $1.50, $2, $2.50, $3 each

I am selling Cadmium Plated 3/8"-16 hex head bolts as follows by length:
--> 5/8", 7/8" for $1.50 each
--> 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8", 1 3/4" for $2 each
--> 2 1/4", 2 3/8", 2 1/2" for $2.50 each
--> 3 1/4", 3 1/2", 3 3/4", 4" for $3 each

Add $1 each for Grade 5 or 8 Hardened bolts

HEAD STAMPINGS INCLUDE: TR, UR, USP, JH, KS, WB, MH, P, C and A. A few are Grade 5 hardened with the 3 marks.

These are being sold indivually to those that know specifically the bolts they need. If you do not state a stamping preference I will group by stamping and quality of finish.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this seat are standard hex head 3/8" diameter with 16 tpi thread pitch (thread per inch), with the stated lengths. If you don't have one the bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos are extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only cost a couple bucks at hardware store.

Some of these bolts will also be grouped by specific application such as the 3/8"-16, 7/8" long bolts used on the hood hinges which I have already posted. Other groupings will also be posted.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63/64 Cadmium Plated 12 pc Clutch Fan Bolt & Washer Set - $17

I have the 12 piece bolt and washer set used to mount the 1963/64 Cadillac 5 bladed clutch fan to the water pump and fan for $17.

This includes
- (4) 5/16"-24, 3/4" long fine thread flange head bolts with an E stamp that bolts to the water pump
- (4) 5/16"-16, 5/8" long UR stamped grade 5 hex head bolts
- (4) 5/16" split (lock) waskers
I also sell the bolts separately for $2 each, and the lock washers for 25 cents each.

NOTE: for 1963/64 this is for the clutch fan. The do not fit the non-clutch fan which requires 4 much longer bolts.

ALSO: These may also fit other year Cadillacs with clutch fans. You have the specs, so just compare to what is on your car.

Misc Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18 Hex Bolts - $1, $1.50, $2 Each

I am selling Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18 hex head bolts as follows by length:
--> 1/2", 5/8, 3/4", 7/8" for $1 each
--> 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" for $1.50 each
--> 2", 3", 3 1/4", 3 3/8", 3 1/2" for $2 each

Add $1 each for Grade 5 or 8 Hardened bolts

HEAD STAMPINGS INCLUDE: TR, UR, RBW, RSC, WB, EWF. A few are Grade 5 hardened with the 3 marks.

These are being sold indivually to those that know specifically the bolts they need. If you do not state a stamping preference I will group by stamping and quality of finish.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this set are standard hex head 5/16" diameter with 18 tpi thread pitch (thread per inch), with the stated lengths. NOTE: The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

Some of these bolts will also be grouped by specific application such as the 5/16"-18, 3/4" long top facing UR/TR stamped hex bolts. Other groupings will also be posted.

I will be out of commission this Friday to Sunday (Feb 5-7) as I head out for parts car #54. I will also be dropping off another very large batch of bolts, washers, etc. for Cad Plating. If you need something in a hurry it needs to be wrapped up by EOD tomorrow (Thurs. Feb 4).
Here is a sneak peak at some of the goodies going out to for Cadmium Plating (real cadmium... not the fake home kits I keep getting asked about!). Jason Edge jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I've got a lot of people, including myself looking to get that 2nd batch of cad plated parts back in to start sending it out to those ready to dress up their engine bays etc. and call my Cad plater today since he told me he hoped to have it all done by mid week this week (today), but they are running behind and the finish date is now tentatively April 7. I also have to get it back & get it sorted, and a short anniversary vacation that weekend with bolt sorter extraordinaire Cheryl, so it will probably be April 12 before I am back to filling Cad orders. I will of course reach out to the many of you on my Wait List and with Building Orders whenever it is ready to ship. I can also ship building orders at anytime and start another one at anytime.

New Cadmium Plated 5-16" Serrated Flange Head Bolts - $2 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I am selling original 1963/64 Cadillac 5/16"-18 Serrated Flange Head bolts with 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" lengths with new Cadmium Plating for $2 each. These have many under hood applications including horns, inner fender to radiator support, upper and lower hood latches, clutch fan, etc. Most are stamped with E or U.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this set have the serrated flange head which doesn't require a lock washer.

The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

New Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18, Horn Bolts - $2 each

I have the correct 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long, Serrated Flange Head Bolts with E or U stamp used on 1963/64 Cadillacs (and probably other years) with New Cadmium Plating for $2 each. You will need 2, 3 or 4 of these depending on your horn setup. These are also used for other applications. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Whoa there, you want how much??

Started by Robert Gonzalez in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Robert Gonzalez 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

Ok, I’ve been on here for almost a decade. I KNOW we covet our cars and have always tried selling them at premium prices. But the bottom line, our cars rarely fetched prices over a covair. The…Continue

Free- 64 lower bumper bucket - Passenger side

Started by Michael Buonaccorso in For Sale. Last reply by Michael Buonaccorso 23 hours ago. 2 Replies

This is in rough shape. Not only is there rust in the usual places but it is also bent. I replaced this piece on my car after an accident, but since this is a hard to come by piece, I figured someone…Continue

1964 Cadillac parts for sale... northern cali

Started by Jason in For Sale. Last reply by Jeremy on Friday. 1 Reply

Bill Hirsch cast iron gray exhaust and manifold paint (1 can) $20Bill hirsch Cadillac dark blue engine enamel high temp high gloss (2 cans) $40Convertible top latchValve coversHeadlight bezelRadioGas…Continue

Tags: Parts

63 4 door Cadillac

Started by Walt Timmerman in For Sale. Last reply by Jeremy on Friday. 7 Replies

Need to start parting this car out. Might be moving soon and if its not parted out, it'll be scrapped.Also have Motor and transmission from my 63 coupe deville for sale. will part out also.Was told…Continue

Blog Posts

Rumble Sound at 55-60 mph

Posted by Ray Schick on September 20, 2021 at 10:45pm 6 Comments

64 Coupe DeVille , while driving at 55-60 mph I have a oscillating rumble sound . Steering wheel does not shake or vibrate . Transmission mount looks good .Tires were replaced 2 years ago balanced and rebalanced recently. Axel bearings were just replaced, rear differential assembly was just replaced with a Posi track ,pinion bearings good. Fresh gear lube. Driveshaft checked and balanced the other day ,new center bearing installed and new bearing carrier assembly too. Trying to figure this…

Continue

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service