I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 40257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cadmium Plated 63-64 Carb Return Spring Bracket - $10

I have 1963/64 Cadillac Carb Return Spring Brackets with new gold cadmium plating for $10. See green arrow in 1st picture. I have a limited supply of 10 really nice ones. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 1963-70 Windshield Wiper Motor to Firewall Screws - $2 each

I have new gold cadmium plated wiper motor to firewall screws for $2 each, or $6 for the set of 3 (see green arrows in 1st picture for location). These fit 1963 to 1970 Cadillacs except 75 Series and Commercial Chassis cars. These are #10-24 thread, 1 1/4" long, with an external tooth lock washer, with a 5/16" hex head. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1963-64 Cadillac Front Inner Corner Cadmium Plated Fasteners

I have the complete front inner corner fasteners sets with new gold cadmium plating for 1963 & 1964 cadillacs as follows:
68 pc set for 1963 --> $68
74 pc set for 1964 --> $71.50

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

NOTE: Picture of 1964 left front inside with arrows for reference. The 63 will be the same except for the front top inside of fender to top of grill. The 63 has 2 attachments while the 64 had 3. Stamped hex head bolts are TR, UR, RBW, RCS. I will try to pick out matched sets as I put order together.

SEE PRICING BELOW USING ARROW COLORS AS A GUIDE. NOTE: QTY AND PRICE ARE FOR BOTH SIDES.

RADIATOR SUPPORT TO FENDER BRACKET (green arrows)
- (12) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long bolts - $1 each (12 for $12)
- (12) 5/16", 1 1/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each (12 for $6)
- (12) 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each (12 for $3)

FRONT FENDER CORNER BRACKET (yellow arrows)
- (12) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long serrated flange head bolts - $2 each (12 for $24)

FENDER TO GRILL SUPPORT BAR (purple arrows)
- (4) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long serrated flange head bolts - $2 each (4 for $8)

FENDER TO UPPER BUMPER END SUPPORT BRACKET (orange arrows)
- (4) (5/16"-18, 3/4" Long serrated flange head bolts - $2 each (4 for $8)

FENDER TO UPPER GRILL ASSEMBLY (blue arrows)
1963:
- (4) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long bolts - $1 each (4 for $4)
- (4) 5/16", 1 1/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each (4 for $2)
- (4) 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each (4 for $1)

1964:
- (6) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long bolts - $1 each (6 for $6)
- (6) 5/16", 7/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each (6 for $3)
- (6) 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each (6 for $1.50)

I have maybe 3 to 4 more complete front inner corner sets left. If you have replaced the top facing fasteners and the stuff on the firewall this is the next step to bring it all back to life! Pop your hood and look down in front of the radiator support. Do you see the fasteners? Probably not. They are probably dirty, corroded, painted over, and indistinguishable from the rest of the black metal around them. Want to make it look new .... email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

26 pc Cadmium Plated Oil Pan Fastener Set - $35 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 26 piece 1963/64 Cadllac Oil Pan fastener set with cadmium plated original "RBW" stamped bolts, studs and nuts for $35.

These can be purchased as a set or individually as follows:

- (14) 5/16"-18, 1/2" long, RBW stamped, spinning washer head - $1.50 each or 14 for $21

- (4) 5/16"-18 & 5/16-24 Studs for 4 corners - $1 each or 4 for $4

- (4) 5/16"-13 nuts with spinning washer heads - $1.50 each or 4 for $6

- (4) 5/16-24 "thin" nuts for rear inspection pan and front line brackets - $1 each or 4 for $4

NOTE: for the 1964 with the Turbo HydraMatic (THM), you will instead need two 5/16"-18, 7/8" regular hex head bolts with split lock washers for the THM Starter bracket. I will substitute these for the same price if you have the THM starter ... but you need to let me know.

I also have the regular thickness 5/16"-24 nut for the 2nd lower nut if you prefer it to the thinner nut.

FINALLY: this is probably the same fastener set used on 1961 and 1962 and perhaps earlier Cadillacs engines.

5 oil pan fastener sets have went out the door since posting yesterday. I probably have enough bolts for 2 or 3 more complete sets. I threw every oil pan fastener I had in with this 2nd batch of cadmium plated items, so once these and many other items I have been posting recently are gone... they are gone... and will only have an occasional set here and there in the coming years as I part cars out which has slowed down to about 2 a year. 6 months to a year from now most of this will be gone. I know my 64 Coupe de Ville looks 100% better when I pop the hood with all of these newly plated fasteners. ... and it wasn't no slouch to start with!
As always, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated Wiper Transmission Screws - $1.50 each

I have the windshield wiper transmission bracket to cowl screws in excellent condition with new Cadmium Plating for $1.50 each. These Phillips head screws are #10-24 thread, 5/8" long with external tooth lock washer. These are usually stripped out and/or badly corroded. There are 9 across the 3 transmission brackets so the set of 9 would be $13.50 Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 1/4" & 5/16" Bolts w Ext Lock Washer - $1.50 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a new batch of misc. 1/4" and 5/16" raised ridge head bolts with the attached external tooth lock washer with new Cadmium Plating for $1.50 each. These were mainly used inside the interior of the 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs on the dash, doors, etc. but were also used in the engine bay, trunk, and elsewhere.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and include the specs of the bolt you need.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.)

The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

Misc 3/8" Gold Cadmium Plated Nuts - $1 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an assortment of 3/8" nuts (3/8"-16 Course and 3/8"-24 Fine) from 1963/64 Cadillacs that have been gold cadmium plated for $1. The thread size and nut width (wrench size) is stated on the bags next to the nut. These include standard hex nuts, jam nuts (thin), top lock nuts (top distorted to lock on bolt), and K-Lock nuts (with ext tooth spinning washer), and flange nuts. See pictures and email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. I will be posting other thread size nuts in the near future.

Misc 5/16" Gold Cadmium Plated Nuts - $1 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an assortment of 5/16" nuts (5/16"-18 Course and 5/16"-24 Fine) from 1963/64 Cadillacs that have been gold cadmium plated for $1. The thread size and nut width (wrench size) is stated on the bags next to the nut. These include standard hex nuts, jam nuts (thin), top lock nuts (top distorted to lock on bolt), and K-Lock nuts (with ext tooth spinning washer), heavy nuts, serrated flange nuts.. See pictures and email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. I will be posting other thread size nuts in the near future.

Misc 1/4" Gold Cadmium Plated Nuts - $1 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an assortment of 1/4"-20 nuts from 1963/64 Cadillacs that have been gold cadmium plated for $1. Details are on the bags next to the nuts. These include standard hex nuts, K-Lock nuts (with ext tooth spinning washer), serrated flange nuts.

Gold Cadmium Plated Windshield Washer Screws - $2 Each

I have the #10-14 hex head sheet metal scews, 5/8" long with tapered tip and 1/2" wide washer used to hold the 1963/64 Cadillac windshield washers reservoirs to the inner fender (see green arrows in 1st Picture) with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $2 each or $6 for the set of 3. I have the 16 you see in the picture so they are limited! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Neutral Switch issues

Started by Rob Shatsnider in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Mark S Anderson 4 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On a 1964 60 Special with a tilt wheel, tubro trans and #653 neutral switch.  When I had the transmission done the switch got out of alignment.  Now the car will start in Park, but not in Neutral,…Continue

Tags: issues, Switch, Neutral

New Batch of Embroidered Iron-On 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Patches - $4 each

Started by Jason Edge in Chapter Discussion. Last reply by mark zimmerman 29 minutes ago. 9 Replies

As noted in our August 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter:Around 6 years…Continue

Tags: Available, Patches, Chapter, Cadillac, 1963/64

Very sensitive brakes.

Started by Phil in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 2 hours ago. 19 Replies

Hey everyone,  how sensitive should the power brakes be?  I have just rebuilt the power booster and  replaced the master cylinder. The pedal doesn’t have any resistance so I have to be very gentle so…Continue

Carpet install

Started by Pete Grodem in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

simple question, Does the carpet go under the seat mounts and bolted down with the seat? My original carpet was cut to go around the seat mounts looks like a hack job. Same with the steering column,…Continue

Blog Posts

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Thank you Kurt re: VIN location

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 19, 2021 at 1:07pm 0 Comments

I just wanted to say a thank you to Kurt for steering me to the tech tips page on V.I.N. locations.  Excellent information.  Thanks a bundle.

Robert Pellow

V.I.N. where?

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 18, 2021 at 1:41pm 6 Comments

Where can I find the V.I.N. on a 63 convertible?  The usual space at the base of the interior windshield on the driver's side has been decimated by weather.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service