I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 44064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cadmium Plated 63-64 Radiator Lower Shield Bolt/Washer Set - $10

I have the 8 pc bolt and washer set for the 1963/64 Cadillac Radiator Lower Air Deflector/Shield with new Gold Cadmium Plating for $10. (SEE YELLOW ARROWS ON 1ST PICTURE) This includes: - (4) 5/16"-18, 3/4" long self-tapping Ridge Head Bolts - (4) 5/16" flat washers, 3/4" wide email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Tested 1961-64 Hydramatic Starter w/ New Solenoid Switch - $125 <-- Click for More Pictures
I just pulled a good working, tested 1961 to 1964 Cadillac Hydramatic Starter, and installed a new solenoid switch. This fits all 1961 to 1963 Cadillacs, and 1964 Cadillacs with the Hydramatic transmission (Series 62, Series 75, Commerciall Chassis). Price is $125. I can remove solenoid, sand, prime, and paint black to give a like new appearance for an additional $50. Email me atjasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963-66 Carter AFB Fuel Filter to Carb Pipe - $20

I just pulled a very nice 1963 to 1966 Cadillac fuel filter to carburetor pipe (metal fuel line) used on cars equipped with the Carter AFB carburetor. Price is $20. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Original 1963 Delco-Morraine Brake Booster/Master Cylinder - $150 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a very nice looking original 1963 Cadillac Delco-Morraine Brake Booster & Master Cylinder from a non running parts car. These 63 DM's are rare and 1 of only 3 I have pulled in during the last qtr century and is by far the best condition. The caps alone are hard to find and both are nice, as is the check valve, rubber boot etc. I see a bit of crude in the cavity but really not bad. I am not sure if this is something you could just flush and fill and install and go (and brake) but do know it would make an excellent rebuild core, or at least one to clean and paint and try out. If worse case you need to rebuild you have some nice pieces. I have seen the caps alone go for $25 each. - PRICE IS $150 FOR COMPLETE ASSEMBLY HAS PICTURED - SOLD AS IS. - EMAIL ME at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. ps. Separately I would sell the Booster for $75 and the Master Cylinder for $85.

1961 to 1964 Cadillac Steel Wheel (Rim) - $50 each

I have a couple of 1961 to 1964 Cadillac Steel Wheels (Rims). Here is a picture of one. Other is in similar condition. These are needed for the 1961 to 1964 hubcaps (wheel covers) to fit correctly. Price is $50 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963-65 Cadillac Power Steering Pump, w/ Vented Pulley, C... <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled an excellent Power Steering pump with preferred vented pulley, and a very nice cap with dipstick. Master Parts Book lists this fitting 1963 to 1965 Cadillacs except 75 Series and Commercial Chassis body styles. This is a very nice, clean non-leaking pump, with a straight true pulley. Even the rubber seal under the cap is in excellent conditition. PRICE AS PICTURED IS $125. If you want it sanded, primed and painted (2 coats black on body, 2 coats Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue on the pulley) add $100. Restored with new paint this is going to be a very nice piece! EMAIL ME at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Like New 1964 HydraMatic Rear Trans Mount w/ Fasteners - $60 <-- Click for More Pictures

Yesterday I posted this rear mount but forgot to include the thick rectangular washer plate. So, here it is again.. same great price.
I have a like new 1964 Cadillac Only HydraMatic rear transmission mount, rebuilt by Steele Rubber (part #70-1015-11) with all new Gold Cadmium Plated Fasteners for $60.

The fasteners include:
- (4) 7/16" split lock washers
- (2) 7/16"-14, 7/8" Long Grade 5, M stamped bolts
- (2) 7/16"-14, 1 1/8" Long Grade 5, M stamped bolts
- Thick Rectangular Washer Plate
==> (The 8 pc fastener set is $15 if purchased separately)

Again, this is an 1964 only items, and fits those 1964's with the HydraMatic transmission
- EMAIL ME at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 6 hours ago. 287 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Door edge guards for 63 convertible

Started by Louie Hernandez in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Rudolph Kutey 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Looking for a good set for a 2dr Eldo. Thanks!Louie -   louzer21@gmail.comContinue

Crankshaft for sale.

Started by Russ Austin in General Discussion yesterday. 0 Replies

A cleaned and polished crankshaft for a 64 429 with the Hydra Matic transmission.A machine shop did the work and is guaranteed.Crank is 300.00  plus shipping.   email me at  russ@thecadishack.com Continue

64 429 engine block for sale

Started by Russ Austin in General Discussion yesterday. 0 Replies

I have a machined 64 429 engine block for sale.  A machine shop cleaned, bored and inspected the block.  Cylinders are bored to 30 over stock. Guaranteed good.  500.00  plus shipping. email me at …Continue

Blog Posts

1963 & 1965 Distributor

Posted by Martin McKercher on November 9, 2021 at 8:34pm 5 Comments

Hi all
I am looking to have an aftermarket distributor made for these year models.
I have fitted a Holley Sniper to my 63' 390 & want the Sniper to control the timing.

This is in the very early stages so I am looking to see if it is viable.
I understand the purists might see this as sacrilgious but the Sniper has made my car soo much better for me.
I am asking to see if there is any interest?

1964 Eldorado for Sale

Posted by Richard Stanley on October 29, 2021 at 1:41pm 0 Comments

After 26 years as second owner, I have decided to sell my 1964 Eldorado.  Feel free to call me anytime to discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1764798240358992/

Best,

Richard Stanley

213 300-4567

What is the color of this 63 Eldorado - aquamarine or green?

Posted by SK on October 24, 2021 at 2:33pm 2 Comments

Hi, 

I really like the color combination of this 63 Eldorado (sold long time ago by Volocars).

The ad states aqua exterior and green interior but unfortunately there is no pic on the cowl tag.   

Is the exterior color ’Frost aquamarine’ and interior ’Beryl’?

Or is the exterior green, ’Frost green’ and interior ’Emerald’?

-Samu…

Continue

Rochester throttle body gasket

Posted by Phil on September 29, 2021 at 8:18am 5 Comments

Hello,  would anybody be able to tell me if I’m using the correct gasket on my Rochester throttle body? It doesn’t  look right to me.  I’m not sure if the carb actually ran with this gasket because I got it used with no history.  Any help would be appreciated …

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service