I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 20551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1964 6-Way Bench Seat Rail Set - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very good set of 1964 6-way Bench Seat Rails for $75. I have cleaned with compressed air, lubed the track and actuators and tested through all movement. If you only need one side, I would sell for $45. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1964 6-Way Bench Seat Cable Set - $25 <-- Click for More Pictures
I have a very nice 1964 6 Way Bench Seat cable set for $25, or I sell the cables individually for $5. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1964 CDV Front Bench Seat Red Center Console - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled an excellent Front Bench Seat Center Console Assembly in red from a 1964 Coupe de Ville. Leather, and vinyl is very nice. I have cleaned up some, but will clean up more. A very nice piece! Price is $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 CDV Rear Seat Center Armrest - $25 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a 1964 Coupe de Ville rear seat center arm rest assembly in Red. There is some cracking on the very front face, but the rest is in VG condition Price is $25 + /sh.

Excellent 1964 Comfort Control Dash Control - $150  <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled an excellent 7 Port 1964 Comfort Control Dash Control Assembly. Everything looks very nice. Price is $150. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963/64 Coupe Vent Window Reveal Molding Set - $35

I have a very nice set of the vent window lower reveal molding for the 1963/64 Coupes (both Coupe de Ville and Series 62 Coupe) for $20 each or $35 for the pair. These are different from the convertibles and sedans and can be hard to find. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

For Sale: Excellent 1964 429 Short Block, Stock Bore, THM Crank  <-- Click for More Pictures. Also see video at bottom.

I have an excellent 1964 429 Cadillac Short Block Engine, Original Bore, with the Turbo Hydramatic Crankshaft for sell. The price is $500 for non 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members or $400 for Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.rr.com Click on https://youtu.be/tbJQ2MZ7cWg for a video showing the engine being turned.

Due to size the engine will have to be picked up or transport arranged by the customer. www.EngineShipping.com has transported many engines for my customers over the years. If you want to check shipping go to their website and you can get an online estimate or call them at 1 800 998 2100. My pickup address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. The short block will be about 285lb. They will require that it is strapped down and I will wrap and strap for an additional $25. If you are traveling on the US East Coast I am about 2 miles from I-40, 22 miles from I-95, and 32 miles from I-85 as they cross through North Carolina. Garner is about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC. For more details email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Geez, i'm impressed with the cam gear. Looks to be a good deal for someone.

This excellent 1964 429 Short Block Still Available. Price is $500 (or $400 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). 429 blocks in this condition is very rare and hard to find. I have pulled in nearly 50 1963/64 parts cars in the last 22 years and this is one of best examples I have had on hand. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 64 Coupe de Ville Red Rear Qtr Interior - $225
I have an excellent complete 14 piece rear qtr interior set in red for a 1964 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.
It includes the lowers, uppers, spacer between upper and seat, and front edge windlace. The uppers also includes the 3 piece trim side for each side. These are very nice pieces with excellent leather, vinyl and carpet. I have cleaned up some, but will clean up more to like new condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963-64 Coupe Vent Window Set - $85 ($75 Chapter Members) <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice left and right vent window set for a 1963/64 Coupe. These windows are taller and longer than the other body styles and unique to the 1963 and... 1964 Series 62 Coupe (6257) and Coupe de Ville (6357). The RH side is near perfect and would grade it VG+ or better. The LH side has very faint smooth sprinkling in small sections of the chrome. You have to get very close to see anything. I would grade this as VG. Price is $85 for the set. ($75 for Chapter Members) or $50 for the RH side or $40 for the LH side if bought separately. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

I just pulled very nice set of 63/64 Coupe Sun Visors in Red. Includes RH vanity mirror. visors are $30 each, Mirror is $25. Also have very nice Visor Mounts if needed. For details on visors and parts Click Here.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

power window issues

Started by Ryan Frawley in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hey all, new guy, as you can tell because I'm going to be asking a question that's been answered a hundred times. Been looking for a while and I can't seem to find anything in detail.I have a 64…Continue

Wits end!

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 13 hours ago. 30 Replies

Well,  after the tire change, car running good......... then on a pleasure cruise for abour 35 miles to my destination.   25 miles in, back end vibration came back home to roost.  I was goung 55 to…Continue

Wanted

Started by James jacques in Wanted to Buy 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Looking for 1964 coupe passenger front window and driver side fender molding 786-314-1360 jamesContinue

Blog Posts

64 Power Seat Transmission cleaning-it did the trick

Posted by Norman Silverman on June 16, 2018 at 5:36pm 4 Comments

Hello All.

I thought I'd post a little encouragement for those that might have an inoperative 6 way power seat in their car. The fix is relatively easy, and VERY cheap.

I just purchased an original (not re-painted, nor reupholstered) 64 Sedan De Ville 4 window. When I purchased it the front seat was adjusted forward and tilted down in front; two of the worst positions for me, so I had no choice but to attempt to repair it. 

Pushing the switch in each direction brought…

Continue

Driver side door panel removal

Posted by Anthony Boles on June 16, 2018 at 9:32am 2 Comments

How is the door panel taken off to access the wiring harness 

Driver side door panel removal

Posted by Anthony Boles on June 16, 2018 at 8:16am 0 Comments

How is the door panel taken off to access the wiring harness 

429 Main Bearing location

Posted by Dave Fundaburg on June 6, 2018 at 8:11pm 1 Comment

I saw this question asked in 2012 but did not see a definitive answer to the question so here goes. The new main bearings I received for my build are little different than the originals. Of the five bearings the thrust bearing is the same as are two of the other bearings. Of the other two one has two oil groves and one is wider than the others. Does anyone know where the odd bearings go. My guess is they go in the front and the rear but I don't know what one goes where. Any information would…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service