I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 41153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

47 pc 1964 Lower Hood Latch Cadmium Fastener Set - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete 1964 Cadillac 47 Piece Lower hood latch fastener set with new Gold Cadmium Plating as seen in this example lower hood latch assembly I prepared for my personal 64 Caddy for $75. There are many cad plated fasteners on these assemblies and this set includes as follows:

UPPER GRILL BRACKET (4pcs)
- (1) Narrow 5/16"-18 U Clip
- (1) 5/16" Split Lock Washer
- (1) 5/16", 7/8" Wide Flat Washers
- (1) 5/16"-18 Hex Bolt, 3/4" Long

UPPER GRILL BRACKET TO RH HOOD LATCH VERTICLE BAR (10 pcs)
- (2) 5/16"-18 Hex Nuts
- (2) 5/16" Split Lock Washers
- (4) 5/16", 15/16" Wide Flat Washers
- (2) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long Hex Bolts

SIDE VERTICAL SECTIONS TO TOP PLATE (6 pcs)
- (2) Top Facing 5/16"-18 Nutstrips
- (4) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head Bolts

RELEASE LEAVER TO HOOD LATCH (5 pcs)
- (1) 1/4"-20 Nut Strip
- (2) 1/4"-20, 9/16" Long Ridge Head Bolts with External Tooth Lock Washer
- (2) 1/4", 5/8" Wide Flat Washer

SIDE VERTICAL SECTONS TO GIRLL SUPPORT BRACKET (14 pcs)
- (2) Brackets
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long, Serrated Flange Head Bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18, Flat Rectangular Speed Nuts
- (2) 5/16"-18 U Clip Nuts with Flat End
- (2) 5/16", 1 1/8" Wide Fender Washers
- (2) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long Hex Bolts

SIDE VERTICAL SECTION TO RADIATOR SUPPORT BOTTOM (8pcs)
- (2) 5/16"-18, U Clip Nuts with Round End
- (2) 5/16", 3/4" Wide Flat Washers
- (2) 5/16"-18< 3/4" Long Hex Bolts

NOTE: Bolts are original RBW, TR or UR stamped bolts.

NOTE 2: I didn't include the Bolt and washer from top plate to top of radiator support as that is already included in the Top Facing bolt set but I can includes these for an addition $5.

NOTE 3: the 63 lower hood latch is very different and I will do that one next.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

At 440 lbs this was the largest batch of 1963/64 Cadillac Cadmium bling I have brought home yet. This 3rd batch combines with the previous 2 batches for a total of over 1200 lbs of Caddy Hardware. Now to get with Cheryl The Bolt Sorting Master!

Cadmium Plated 1961-64 Hood Hinge to Cowl Bracket - $30 pair <-- Click for More Pictures

I have new batch of 1961 to 1964 Cadillac (except limos and commercial chassis) hood hinge to cowl brackets with new Gold Cadmium Plating for $15 each or $30 for the pair. They are the same left to right. What you see is everything I have and once they are gone they are gone!

I sell the bolts & washers you see individually or I have the complete 66 pc hood hinge and bracket attaching bolt, washer and nut sets which you can see at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?vanity=ClassicCadillacParts&...

(SOLD OUT!) Gold Cadmium Plated 1963-64 License Plate Door & Hinge Set - $45

Just brought in 4 nice 1963/64 Cadillac License plate doors with the hinge brackets with new Gold Cadmium Plating. One is going on my car, one is tentatively sold leaving 2 for sale. Price is $45 for the door and hinges. These will not last long and priced to sale! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

SOLD OUT! I do have the hinge brackets for $5 each side or $10 for the pair. If you need the hinge brackets or want to go on my Wait List for the next cad plated license plate door email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Gold Cad Plated RH Inner Fender Dryer Line Clamp & Screw - $5 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the RH Inner Fender Dryer Line Clamp with Original 1/4"-14, 3/8" Long "E Stamped" screw with new gold cadmium plating for $5. Fits 1963/64 Cadllacs with AC. May fit other model years.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

NOTE: As always, I will be glad to start a "Building Order" for the cadmium and other items where you pay for the part, I set it asside and you can add items up to 2 months and then I ship all at once saving you on shipping. I have a LOT more cadmium stuff to post on the coming weeks and months! Jason.

64 Cadillac Gold Cadmium Plated Battery Cable Clamp - $20

I have the 3 Piece Battery Cable Guide Clamp that mounts to right side of 1964 Cadillac 429 engine that guides cable to starter with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $20. Note I only have two of these! This includes the 2 piece clamp and correct original "E stamped" 1/4"-14, 3/8" Long Screw. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

One Left.

24 pc Gold Cadmium Plated Inner Fender to Cowl Fastener Set: $30 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the Complete 1963/64 Cadillac Inner Fender to Cowl Bracket complete 24 piece fastener set for $30. See fasteners attached to bracket as reference. I do have the backets for sale if you need them.
Below is what is included in the fasteners set:

12 PC SET FOR EACH BRACKET :
- (1) bolt strip, with two 5/16"-18 thread bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18 serated flange nuts
- (2) 5/16"-18, 2" long hex bolts
- (1) 5/16"-18, 3/4" long hex bolt
- (3) 5/16", 1 1/8" long fender washer
- (3) 5/16" split lock washer

TOTAL FOR COMPLETE 24 PIECE FASTENER SET FOR BOTH BRACKETS - $30

Email at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Gold Cadmium Plated 1963-67 Spark Plug Wire Bracket - $10

I have the 1963 to 1967 Cadillac spark plug wire bracket that attached to right front carb stud with new gold cadmium plating for $10.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Gold Cadmium Plated Carriage Head Bolts - $2 each <-- Click for More Pictures

have carriage head bolts used on the 1963/64 Cadillacs (and probably other year Cadillacs) with new Gold Cadmium Plating for $2 each. The sizes include:
-> 3/8"-16, 1" Long (stamped U)
-> 5/16"-18, 1" Long (Stamped M)
- 1/4"-20, 3/4" Long
These are used on front license guard (5/16"), radiator support to frame brace in 1964 (3/8"), and the radio support bracket (1/4") among other things.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 Radiator Support to Frame Brace 8 pc Fastener Set - $10

I have the 1964 Cadllac 8 piece radiator support to frame lower fastener set with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $10.

As seen in the pictcures this includes:
- (2) 3/8"-16, 1" Long Carriage Head bolts
- (2) 3/8" rectangular washers
- (2) 3/8" split lock washers
- (2) 3/8"-16 hex nuts

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Vacuum advance

Started by Thomas Yarri in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion yesterday. 0 Replies

Good afternoon to all my fellow Cadillac owners! I have a question about the vacuum advance on my car. The car is a 64 without a/c and a Rochester carburetor. I noticed that I have vacuum at the port…Continue

Roof trim

Started by Krystin Barany in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Krystin Barany yesterday. 2 Replies

I’m going to be starting to tear down my 64’ DeVille before too long but one thing I never figured out was how the roof trim comes off. I understand the drip rails and how to take those off without…Continue

Factory AC clutch fan needed

Started by Chris Gill in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hi folks,My clutch fan died so I desperately need a new one. Unfortunately it will take a week or more to order from the usual suppliers so I am hoping someone on here has a manufacturer name and…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service