I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 46153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cadmium Plated 1963-64 HM Trans Shift Rod Assembly - $35

I have the 1963-64 Cadillac HydraMatic Shift Control Rod that goes from steering column shift rod to transmission with New Cadmium Plating for $35. These include the sleeve washer, flat washer and cotter pin up top, and adjustable bracket and jam nut at the bottom. You get the whole shebang with new cad plating for $35.
NOTE: This fits all 1963 Cadillacs and 1964's with the HydraMatic Transmission. ALSO NOTE: This is all I have from the many parts cars. Once these are gone my supply will be a trickle as I pull in a couple of parts cars a year.
As I fill orders I pick out the very best looking pieces first and they are first come first serve! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 1964 THM Trans Shift Linkage Assembly - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 1964 Cadillac Turbo HydraMatic Shift linkage assembly including the relay bracket that mounts to frame and short rod to transmission and long rod to steering column shift rod with New Cadmium Plating for $75. This includes a cad plated washer and cotter pin on both rod ends. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1958 to 1966 Rocker Arm Assemblies - $50 each
I have a good selection of complete used 1958 to 1966 Rocker Arm assemblies, several from known running engines, for $50 each. These would be excellent rebuild cores and priced well below usually $100 or more core charge. I will drop the price to $40 each for anyone buying 6 or more.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cad Plated 1963-64 Crossmember 20 pc Fastener Set - $25

I have the front and rear crossmembers 20 pc fastener set for 63 and 1964 Cadillacs with new gold cadmium plating for $25. This includes:
- (10) 3/8"-24, 1" Long Grade 5 original "A" stamped bolts
- (10) 3/8" split lock washers
- See green arrows in 1st picture

NOTE: some (ie early) 1963's had 3 bolts and 3 washers on the short rear crossmember. This would requre a 24 piece set (12 bolts & 12 washers) which would be $30

ALSO NOTE: I assume these bolts would be correct for Cadillacs from the 50's to the late 60's. Spec your bolt and give me a shout if it matches.

Email me atjasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Good 63-64 Cadillac Oil Pan - $65 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very good oil pan that fits all 1963/64 Cadillacs, and the 1965 Series 75 Cadillacs, that has been cleaned and bead blasted and primed with engine primer for $75. No dents and dings, however this is some corrosion on one side that would be easy to smooth out with filler if you want show quality. Price is $65.  Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and include shipping address.

Cadmium Plated 1964 & Up THM Trans Oil Pan 13 Bolt Set - $35

I have the 1964 and Up Turbo HydraMatic transmission Oil Pan Bolt set with new gold cadmium plating for $35 the complete 13 bolt set. These bolts are 5/16”-18, 5/8”Long ridge head bolts, with an “L” or curvy window, with a narrow internal tooth lock washer. They also have a 5/16” flat washer with an 11/16” diameter.

THESE ARE UNIQUE FROM ANY OTHER BOLT i HAVE SEEN.

I currently ONLY HAVE ONE FULL SET TO SELL ... but should have more in the future cadmium plated batches sometime in 2022. If you want this one full set or to get on my Wait List email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 63-64 Radiator Lower Shield Bolt/Washer Set - $10

I have the 8 pc bolt and washer set for the 1963/64 Cadillac Radiator Lower Air Deflector/Shield with new Gold Cadmium Plating for $10. (SEE YELLOW ARROWS ON 1ST PICTURE) This includes: - (4) 5/16"-18, 3/4" long self-tapping Ridge Head Bolts - (4) 5/16" flat washers, 3/4" wide email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Tested 1961-64 Hydramatic Starter w/ New Solenoid Switch - $125 <-- Click for More Pictures
I just pulled a good working, tested 1961 to 1964 Cadillac Hydramatic Starter, and installed a new solenoid switch. This fits all 1961 to 1963 Cadillacs, and 1964 Cadillacs with the Hydramatic transmission (Series 62, Series 75, Commerciall Chassis). Price is $125. I can remove solenoid, sand, prime, and paint black to give a like new appearance for an additional $50. Email me atjasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963-66 Carter AFB Fuel Filter to Carb Pipe - $20

I just pulled a very nice 1963 to 1966 Cadillac fuel filter to carburetor pipe (metal fuel line) used on cars equipped with the Carter AFB carburetor. Price is $20. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1961 to 1964 Cadillac Steel Wheel (Rim) - $50 each

I have a couple of 1961 to 1964 Cadillac Steel Wheels (Rims). Here is a picture of one. Other is in similar condition. These are needed for the 1961 to 1964 hubcaps (wheel covers) to fit correctly. Price is $50 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Like New 1964 HydraMatic Rear Trans Mount w/ Fasteners - $60 <-- Click for More Pictures

Yesterday I posted this rear mount but forgot to include the thick rectangular washer plate. So, here it is again.. same great price.
I have a like new 1964 Cadillac Only HydraMatic rear transmission mount, rebuilt by Steele Rubber (part #70-1015-11) with all new Gold Cadmium Plated Fasteners for $60.

The fasteners include:
- (4) 7/16" split lock washers
- (2) 7/16"-14, 7/8" Long Grade 5, M stamped bolts
- (2) 7/16"-14, 1 1/8" Long Grade 5, M stamped bolts
- Thick Rectangular Washer Plate
==> (The 8 pc fastener set is $15 if purchased separately)

Again, this is an 1964 only items, and fits those 1964's with the HydraMatic transmission
- EMAIL ME at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 to 1965 Cadillac Glove Box Lock - $20
I j
ust pulled a nice 1963 to 1965 Cadillac Glove box lock which includes the casing, cylinder, tongue, and chrome retainer ring. The tongue works great with the lock button. I do not have a key. Also fits 1961 & 1962 Series 75 (Limos).
Price is $20,
EMAIL me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

64 TH400 refresh

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Matti Roth 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Next task with my 64 DeVille project is to check TH400 condition. Gearbox came with the car but was already removed. It is 64 but not possible to say if it is the original to this car as there is no…Continue

need some help: bulb size for dash compartment

Started by Stefan in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kurt yesterday. 4 Replies

Hello everybody,I would like to replace all the burned bulbs in the dash of my ´63 Fleetwood 60 Special and I'm a little confused as I can't find the right sizes in the shop manual. - If I'm wrong,…Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 299 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

25 Years!

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Michael Vogler yesterday. 3 Replies

2022 is my 25th Year selling 1963 and 1964 Cadillac Parts. I have never adjusted my logo, but with a quarter century selling parts, I think a small change is in order to denote this milestone. As…Continue

Blog Posts

bright beam flashes

Posted by Kim K Kaiser on January 9, 2022 at 12:55pm 5 Comments

HI again,

I have the 63 cdv, with the flash assister on the dash,  

My hi lo beams flash back and forth intermittently.  sometimes they dont start flashing at all, sometimes they will just start flasihing on and off until I hit the button on the floor to get them to stop.  sometimes they sound someone is down there hitting the floor button but the lights dont respond, you can hear the click but nothing happens, as if I have no control over that floor button. I have turned off…

Continue

Map Light

Posted by RIchard Yasenchack on January 1, 2022 at 8:07pm 7 Comments

I have a 63 Cadillac Series 62 convertible.  Can someone post a picture showing what the map light should look like?

Mine is a meta air vent like grating, which just does not look right for a map light.

Thanks in advance.  Rick

Upgrades for the Coupe de Ville

Posted by Kurt on December 24, 2021 at 6:00pm 4 Comments

At long last I finally have power vent windows! I started collecting the parts 3 years ago. The one thing I could not find until recently is the 6 button driver's switch. Jason finally pulled one in and was more than generous with pricing. Thanks Jason! Installing the vent window motors was the easiest part of the project but many other tasks were spawned by this project.

1. There is a hole in the door panels where the window crank was. I considered putting a hub cap emblem there…
Continue

center bolt size for crankshaft pulley

Posted by Dan Norris on December 6, 2021 at 3:13pm 2 Comments

I need to pull my distributor, and still have the cork in the end of the crankshaft. What is the bolt size needed to thread a bolt in there to be able to turn the motor over with a pull handle and socket to get it to TDC exactly before I pull the distributor out?

Dan

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service