I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 42411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1963-64 Inner Fender to Bumper Bracket Assembly - $50 for 16pc Pair

I have the 1963/64 Cadillac inner fender to bumper bracket assemblies with new Gold Cadmium Plating for $25 each or $50 for the pair (both sides).

Each assembly includes 8 pieces:
- hanger bracket
- new gromment
- 5/16"-18 Nut strip and two 5/16"-18, 5/8" Long serrated flange head bolts to mount to inner fender.
- 5/16"-18, 1" Long very wide flange head bolt, square 5/16"-18 nut, and guide "funnel sleeve" for bolt.

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE ITEMS THAT REALLY MAKES YOUR UNDER HOOD AREA POP!

I HAD 6 PAIRS COMPLETE. 1 PAIR HAS BEEN INSTALLED ON MY 6 COUPE DE VILLE.

ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE!

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent 1963-64 Non-Tilt Column Horn Bar & 64 Cap - $100 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice 1963/64 non-tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) and 64 center crested cap for $100 (or $75 if you don't need the center cap).

It has super smooth chrome, excellent sheen, very nice cap, and includes the horn contact cartridge that screws on from the bottom side of horn bar.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

ONE YEAR ONLY - 1964 Cadillac Turbo Hydramatic Transmissions - $200

I currently have 19 of the one-year-only 1964 Cadillac Turbo Hydramatic transmissions. I have 9 (seen in foreground of picture), that were in running cars and shifting good when removed. These should be fine to install as is but WILL NEED new seals, filter, gasket and fluid! These are $200 and do not include a torque converter, rear mount or dipstick & tube so you will need to transfer yours from your old transmission. If you need a torque converter add $50.

If you want a transmission for parts, I sell the other "parts only" transmissions for $150 "as is".

NOTE: Per parts policy I do not offer refunds but will provide a two month replacement warranty provided you cover shipping / transport if the transmission does not shift and perform as expected when installed.

Also NOTE: the Hydramatic at the very front left has been sold, however, I will be removing 2 more of these in in the near future. I sell these for $350 and it does include the Torus.

Due to size and weight, pickup or shipping will be up to the customer. www.EngineShipping.com is a good source for transporting these, as they have picked up many engines and transmissions for my customers over the years. The local UPS store has also been a good, if not pricier, resource for shipping. These are about 200 lb with torque convertor or 155 lb without.

My Address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 2752, which is about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC and is only 2 miles form Interstate 40, 22 miles from Interstate 95, and 32 miles from Interstate 85 as they cross through NC. If traveling through NC and need a transmission you can save a lot on shipping if you stop by in person. That way you can also pick out the one of your choice!

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63-66 Top Engine Cover & Vent Pipe w/ New Cad Hardeware - $125

I have a cleaned, bead blasted painted top engine compartment cover (fits 1949-66 Cadillacs) and the PCV Vent Pipe & Connector (fits 1963-66 Cadillacs) with gold cadmium plated original bolts and washers for $125. I also include a new rubber gasket below all 3 washers and between the PCV Pipe Connector and Top Cover to provide a better seal. I also have new top cover to engine block gaskets for an additional $20.

This is the only setup I have like this and once it is gone it is gone! I will also be listing the attaching bolts and gaskets separately as part of my on-going Cadmium Plated Fastener listings.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

6 pc 1951-66 Top Engine Cover Fastener Set - $10 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete 6 piece bolt and washer set fro the 1951 to 1966 Cadillacs with new Cadmium Plating for $10.

This includes:
(Yellow Arrows in 1st Picture)
- (1) 1/4"-20, 5 9/16" long bolt at the rear through the PCV pipe connector

- (1) 9/32" x 1 13/32" x 7/64" washer at rear on the PCV pipe Connector

- (2) 1/4"-20, 7 7/8" long bolt at center and front of top of engine valve compartment cover.

- (2) 9/32" x 5/8" x 1/16"washers at center and front of top engine valve compartment cover.

PRICE FOR ALL 6 CADMIUM PLATED PIECES IS $10.

ALSO FOR SALE:
(Green Arrows)
- I like to use a rubber Gasket under the the wide washer at rear and more narrow washers at center and front and I sell these for $5.

(Blue Arrow)
- I use a new large grommet and cut in half to make a nice thick PCV Connector to Top Engine Cover gasket and sell these for $5.

COMPLETE SET OF OF CAD PLATED FASTENERS & RUBBER GASKETS -$20
If you want all 6 Cadmium plated fasteners, and the 3 rubber gaskets under the washers, and the large O ring gasket the total is $20.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent 1963-64 Convertible & 4 Window Sedan Windshield - $200

I just removed an excellent windshield, with the softray tinting (found on most cars) and brown bar at top that fits 1963/64 Convertibles and 4 Window Sedans (body styles 6239, 6339, 6267, 6367).

Due to nature of item you would need to arrange pickup or transport.
My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am very close to Interstates 40, 95 and 85 for anyone traveling thru NC and the East Coast.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 6 Pc Firewall Ground Strap Connectors & Screws -... <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the original three Firewall Ground Strap Connectors and three 8-18, 1/2" Long Phillips Pan Head Screws used for the antenna and two back of engine ground straps with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $10.

These fit 1963/64 Cadillacs and probably a wide range of other model year Cadillacs.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Sold out of these for now. Should have more in next batch I will be picking up in a week or two.

26 pc 1963 Lower Hood Latch Fastener Set - $50 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete 1963 Cadillac 22 piece lower hood latch fastener set with new Gold Cadmium Plating as seen pointed to by YELLOW ARROWS in 1st picture for $50. This does not include the Pilot Bolt & Plate (green arrows) which is sold separately for $50.

This 26 piece set incudes:

TOP SECTION TO UPPER GRILL BAR AND SIDE SECTIONS (8 pcs)
- (2) brackets
- (2) 5/16"-18, 5/8" Long Serrated Flange Head bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head Bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18 Serrated Flange Head Nuts

TOP PLATE TO PILOT BOLT PLATE (4 pcs)
- (2) 5/16”-18, 1/2" Long Bolts w/ Int. Lock Washers
- (2) Rectangular Nut Strips

SIDE SECTIONS TO LOWER GRILL SUPPORT BAR (10 pcs)
- (2) brackets
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head bolts
- (2) 5/16", 1 1/8" Wide Fender Washers
- (2) 5/16" Split Lock Washers

SIDE SECTIONS TO LOWER RADIATOR SUPPORT (4 pcs)
- (2) 5/16"-18, U Clips with Round End
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head Bolts

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Good 63-64 Cadillac Oil Pan - $65 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very good oil pan that fits all 1963/64 Cadillacs, and the 1965 Series 75 Cadillacs, that has been cleaned and bead blasted and primed with engine primer for $75. No dents and dings, however this is some corrosion on one side that would be easy to smooth out with filler if you want show quality. Price is $65. If you wanted me to smooth out and paint with Cadillac Blue, the total would be $125. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and include shipping address.

I just returned with the pictured 4th batch of Cadmium plated 1963/64 Cadillac fasteners and other parts and will be going down my Wait List and posting new sets and pieces as we get everything sorted. The sorting and grouping takes awhile but I Sort Master Cheryl Edge helping me out and usually goes pretty fast!
This batch includes a few new items such as throttle return springs, cruise control mounting brackets, Delco Morraine master cylinder top covers, headlight pan, transmission bolts and various other bolts and fasteners had not had plated before.
To date I have had 1633 lbs of fasteners and other parts Gold Cadmium Plated. I also dropped off my 5th batch today which I believe will be between 300 and 400 lbs and will put my total close to 2000 lbs!
While I had run out of some Cad plated parts, this 4th batch will replenish some sets such as the popular hood hinge fastener set and a few others.
I also still have many other cadmium plated parts and you can see them by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/ClassicCadillacParts/photos/ and then clicking "See all" and scrolling down and through the photo albums.
As always, if you need something email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 63-64 Cadillac Carb Return Spring - $10

I have a batch of Gold Cadmium Plated carb return springs that fit 1963/64 Cadillacs for $10. These were new springs, similar to the original. I use on my 1964 Coupe de Ville as seen pointed to by green arrow. It looks like these will work with some later model Cadillacs depending on the body style. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Whoa there, you want how much??

Started by Robert Gonzalez in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Robert Gonzalez 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

Ok, I’ve been on here for almost a decade. I KNOW we covet our cars and have always tried selling them at premium prices. But the bottom line, our cars rarely fetched prices over a covair. The…Continue

Free- 64 lower bumper bucket - Passenger side

Started by Michael Buonaccorso in For Sale. Last reply by Michael Buonaccorso 22 hours ago. 2 Replies

This is in rough shape. Not only is there rust in the usual places but it is also bent. I replaced this piece on my car after an accident, but since this is a hard to come by piece, I figured someone…Continue

1964 Cadillac parts for sale... northern cali

Started by Jason in For Sale. Last reply by Jeremy on Friday. 1 Reply

Bill Hirsch cast iron gray exhaust and manifold paint (1 can) $20Bill hirsch Cadillac dark blue engine enamel high temp high gloss (2 cans) $40Convertible top latchValve coversHeadlight bezelRadioGas…Continue

Tags: Parts

63 4 door Cadillac

Started by Walt Timmerman in For Sale. Last reply by Jeremy on Friday. 7 Replies

Need to start parting this car out. Might be moving soon and if its not parted out, it'll be scrapped.Also have Motor and transmission from my 63 coupe deville for sale. will part out also.Was told…Continue

Blog Posts

Rumble Sound at 55-60 mph

Posted by Ray Schick on September 20, 2021 at 10:45pm 6 Comments

64 Coupe DeVille , while driving at 55-60 mph I have a oscillating rumble sound . Steering wheel does not shake or vibrate . Transmission mount looks good .Tires were replaced 2 years ago balanced and rebalanced recently. Axel bearings were just replaced, rear differential assembly was just replaced with a Posi track ,pinion bearings good. Fresh gear lube. Driveshaft checked and balanced the other day ,new center bearing installed and new bearing carrier assembly too. Trying to figure this…

Continue

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service