I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 24573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just added another 1964 Turbo Hydramatic added to my inventory of good used ONE YEAR ONLY, 1964 Turbo Hydramatics. Price is $150. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have several rear end assemblies for 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs equipped with the 2.94 and 3.21 differential used in the 62 series, DeVilles and Fleetwood 60 Specials. These are the standard hypoid rear end, and not the optional Controlled Differential. Due to size and weight, customer has to arrange for pickup or transport. As seen in 2nd picture, these are right at 200 lb. Price is $250. If I need to strap down to a palate, which most shippers will require, add $25. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com if you need a rear end.

If you do not need the axle shafts I can remove and shave the weight down to about 137 lb. Price is reduced to $200.  EngineShipping.com has been a great source for shipping these for my customers. You can see the latest rear end differential with axle tubes ready to ship out below:

1964 Sales Brochures - 3 NOS for $25, 1 VG+ for $15  <-- Click for More Pictures 

I have Four 1964 Cadillac original brochures for sale. These are 8" x 9" and are 24 pages. Three (across top in picture) are NOS and very nice with no wear and only minor discoloration around the edges and staples. The price is $25 for these NOS brochures. The 4th brochure (lower center in picture) is Very Nice VG+ condition with only scan wear and out of my personal collection. (I saved one of the NOS ones I recently picked up for my personal collection) The VG+ brochure is $15. Email met jasonedge@nc.rr.com with shipping address.

1963-1964 convertible door window glass in excellent condition for $50. This is the glass only, no trim or lower channel. It has the soft-ray tint. I have one other convertible door glass also in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New 1962 to 1972 Cadillac Vacuum Advance - $25

I have new AC Delco 1964 Cadillac Vacuum Advances on hand that are correct for the 1964 Cadillac for $25 + s/h. The advance rod fully extends at 20" of mercury per shop manual specs and I recently replaced my busted vac advance on my 1964 CDV with one of these and it works perfect! If your vacuum advance is busted and need one email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com with shipping address. 

I have a few more of these new vacuum advances on hand if anyone needs one. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent 1964 Dash Pad - Turquoise, Cruise Cut-Out, No Air- $200  <---Click for more pictures

Here is an excellent 1964 Dark Turquoise (Trim code 46) Dash Pad, with cut-out for Cruise, but no AC. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. This is a very soft, supple dash pad just pulled. THERE ARE NO CRACKS AND IS ONE OF THE BEST DASH PADS I HAVE PULLED IN. It can be repainted/dyed any color. I have cleaned it some but will clean up much more! The price is $200 and due to condition and rarity I will not pack. IT HAS TO BE PICKED UP IN PERSON. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am 32 miles from Interstate 85, 22 miles from Interstate 95, and 2 miles from Interstate 40 as they go through North Carolina.

The excellent 1964 Turquoise Dash Pad with Cruise Cut-Out & No Air is still available. Can be sprayed a different color. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 Sedan de Ville Door Panels - Sandalwood - $50 ea / $150 set

Here is a set of 1963 Four Window (6339) Sedan de Ville door panels in Sandalwood in Good to Very Good Condition for $50 each or $150 for complete 4 piece set. Everything above the carpet is Very Good. Carpet has some staining but bottom cardboard is good and solid and just needs new carpet or to be dyed.
NOTE:
- The fronts fit both the 4 Window (6339) and 6 Window (6329) body styles. The rears are 4 Window (6339) body style specific. 
- These include the door trim and door pulls as pictures.
- The door pulls do not have the white lens. I do have very nice pit free mirror control rod knob escutcheons for driver door for $25 if needed.
-  I also the rear arm rests from this set in VG condition for $50 each side or $85 for the pair. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com with address.

Hot Water Return Pipe - $35. Cleaned, bead blasted, primed and painted Cadillac Blue. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com This pipe is located under raised intake, and goes from heater core outlet hose at firewall/cowl to water pump inlet hose.

Still available. This is one of those items I went ahead and cleaned and painted to make it "install ready".

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Pink Cadillac Flying Saucer!

Started by Jeff Kinzler in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jeff Kinzler 7 hours ago. 1 Reply

Check out the '63 Cadillac flying saucer in this official Janelle Monae' video:https://youtu.be/PaYvlVR_BEc…Continue

Refurbished near perfect clock for sale.

Started by Russ Austin in For Sale. Last reply by Russ Austin 13 hours ago. 6 Replies

I have a refurbished clock with perfect chrome for sale.  Comes with a 1 year warranty that starts 1 week after the sale.  This clock was rebuilt by a leading auto clock repair man.I have had zero…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Original 64 Color sanded and buffed out

Posted by Norman Silverman on November 10, 2018 at 9:05pm 14 Comments

I finally got the car back from the body shop, where they color sanded and polished it out. I am literally blown away by the result! Now, it looks great from 2 feet but if you look REALLY CLOSE you can see that the paint is not as glossy as it should be, but Sothe end result is much better than what I started with. The interior is still original.

Norm

PS…

Continue

Transmission mounts

Posted by steve white on October 31, 2018 at 6:06pm 3 Comments

Hi all im trying to find out about the transmission side rubber mounts on a turbo hydramatic in a 1964 cadillac coupe deville what are they called and where could i get some i am based in australia

Dustless blaster

Posted by Kurt on October 30, 2018 at 12:23am 1 Comment

Here's something cool I stumbled across on Youtube. Pretty cool. It's like a power washer with sand.

https://youtu.be/YQ7CFGIP4uk

Source for Replacement Radiator for my 64 with AC

Posted by Norman Silverman on October 29, 2018 at 2:33pm 5 Comments

I want to replace the radiator in my 64 DeVille. 

Which vendor is a good source for an OEM type unit?

Thanks

Norm

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service