I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 26075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1964 Sales Brochures - 3 NOS for $25, 1 VG+ for $15  <-- Click for More Pictures 

I have Four 1964 Cadillac original brochures for sale. These are 8" x 9" and are 24 pages. Three (across top in picture) are NOS and very nice with no wear and only minor discoloration around the edges and staples. The price is $25 for these NOS brochures. The 4th brochure (lower center in picture) is Very Nice VG+ condition with only scan wear and out of my personal collection. (I saved one of the NOS ones I recently picked up for my personal collection) The VG+ brochure is $15. Email met jasonedge@nc.rr.com with shipping address.

1963-1964 convertible door window glass in excellent condition for $50. This is the glass only, no trim or lower channel. It has the soft-ray tint. I have one other convertible door glass also in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New 1962 to 1972 Cadillac Vacuum Advance - $25

I have new AC Delco 1964 Cadillac Vacuum Advances on hand that are correct for the 1964 Cadillac for $25 + s/h. The advance rod fully extends at 20" of mercury per shop manual specs and I recently replaced my busted vac advance on my 1964 CDV with one of these and it works perfect! If your vacuum advance is busted and need one email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com with shipping address. 

Excellent 1964 Dash Pad - Turquoise, Cruise Cut-Out, No Air- $200  <---Click for more pictures

Here is an excellent 1964 Dark Turquoise (Trim code 46) Dash Pad, with cut-out for Cruise, but no AC. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. This is a very soft, supple dash pad just pulled. THERE ARE NO CRACKS AND IS ONE OF THE BEST DASH PADS I HAVE PULLED IN. It can be repainted/dyed any color. I have cleaned it some but will clean up much more! The price is $200 and due to condition and rarity I will not pack. IT HAS TO BE PICKED UP IN PERSON. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am 32 miles from Interstate 85, 22 miles from Interstate 95, and 2 miles from Interstate 40 as they go through North Carolina.

The excellent 1964 Turquoise Dash Pad with Cruise Cut-Out & No Air is still available. Can be sprayed a different color. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 Sedan de Ville Door Panels - Sandalwood - $50 ea / $150 set

Here is a set of 1963 Four Window (6339) Sedan de Ville door panels in Sandalwood in Good to Very Good Condition for $50 each or $150 for complete 4 piece set. Everything above the carpet is Very Good. Carpet has some staining but bottom cardboard is good and solid and just needs new carpet or to be dyed.
NOTE:
- The fronts fit both the 4 Window (6339) and 6 Window (6329) body styles. The rears are 4 Window (6339) body style specific. 
- These include the door trim and door pulls as pictures.
- The door pulls do not have the white lens. I do have very nice pit free mirror control rod knob escutcheons for driver door for $25 if needed.
-  I also the rear arm rests from this set in VG condition for $50 each side or $85 for the pair. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com with address.

Hot Water Return Pipe - $35. Cleaned, bead blasted, primed and painted Cadillac Blue. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com This pipe is located under raised intake, and goes from heater core outlet hose at firewall/cowl to water pump inlet hose.

Original 1964 Cadillac Owners Manual - $25 + s/h. I just pulled in a good 64 owners manual. It is not mint but not bad either with no torn or marked up pages with only slight staining in a few places. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Rear Wheel Brake Backing Plates - Restored - $50 each  <-- Click for More Pictures 

I have 2 sets of restored rear wheel brake backing plates that fit 1961 to 1965 Cadillacs except Commercial Chassis, all 1966, and 1967 to 1968 except Eldorado. They have been cleaned, primed and painted and ready to install. Price is $50 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Various Ground Straps - $10 each <--CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES

Good ground straps are essential for your cars electrical systems, and complements the under hood appearance of your car. I have a large supply of nice, cleaned ground straps like the frame to engine, and engine to firewall straps you see in these pictures. I also have the correct attaching hardware. Price is $10 + s/h. If you need something email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Nice 63/64 Cadillac Windshield Wiper-Washer Switch - $35

I have pulled almost 4 dozen 63/64 Cadillac wiper washer switches over the past 20 years, but this is one of the best looking pieces I have brought in. Price is $35 + s/h. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1959-1965 75 Series Parts   <-- CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES

I parted 4 1964 Fleetwood 75 series way back and still have a LOT of parts. Most of these will fit the 1959 to 1965 75 Series Body Styles. I had customers that wanted to see ALL of my 75 series parts so I pulled most but not all out, so it was a good time to take some pictures. Much of it is boxed up and in storage bins, but you should be able to get an idea of the volume of pieces I have! If you need something give me a shout at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Chrome on door panels.

Started by paul k in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

I want to restore chrome pieces that are attached  to interior door panels.The problem I have is to remove red light lenses .I think it is impossible because the are riveted if I will send to…Continue

clock problem

Started by paul k in General Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 7 hours ago. 9 Replies

I would like to ask how to disconnect front clock knob ?Thank youPaulContinue

1963 caddy 2 door hardtop for sale

Started by paul in For Sale. Last reply by paul 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

Just car body and frame. No engine or trans, have front and back seats

Dark cadillac blue engine code anybody

Started by Haris dizdarevic in General Discussion. Last reply by Christopher Codd 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

After a long thought of what color I should paint my cadillac I've finally decided I'd like to paint it the same color as the bill hirsch cadillac dark blue like the engine paint I'm wondering what…Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service