CLC 2019 Grand National - Louisville, Kentucky, June 11-15, 2019

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter 2019 Grand National Page
www.2019GN.6364Cadillac.com

Host Hotel:  The Crown Plaza Louisville
 830 Phillips Ln, Louisville, KY 40209, 502-367-2251
SOLD OUT

Backup Hotel:  Tru by Hilton.  
 810 Phillips L, Louisville, KY 40209, 502-792-8800  
$139.00 per night plus tax. Reservations up until May 11, 2019. 
Booking Link: http://group.trubyhilton.com/CadillacLasalleClub
Group Name: CADILLAC LASALLE CLUB

2019 Grand National Contacts
2019 Grand National Registration Dates

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members Attending 2019 GN
Jason Edge
Michael Anderson
Bill Bunch
Frank and Martina Butler
Tim Coy & Cynthia Rutledge
Travis Dowell
Clifford Graubard & son
Lois & Rob Harriman
Lance Hirsch & Family
Henny Karrman
Mark Nichols and Friends
Jerry Puma and Family
Larry & Emma Rees
Robert & David Robin
Bob Schles
Marty Smith and Family
Marc Tuwiner
Kevin & Caro Williams

Views: 1023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had a great time at our 63/64 Cadillac Chapter meetup last night. We had 23 guests on hand during the evening and went until 1:30 am. Lots of fun Cadillac discussion among friends!  Here’s a couple of pictures from last night and will post more in upcoming newsletter.

Not to mention the Cowboy cookies  !!     Tell Travis thanks ! 

Very proud of this award.

You make it easy for all of us to own and enjoy 63/64 Cadillacs. Very well deserved!!  

Thanks! It was great getting to hang out with you and see your Caddy at the Grand National.  Our website is a great way to keep in touch and share info, but nothing like seeing these cars and their owners in person!

Don't look now, but "Thing" is about to steal you pen.

Good on ya boss.

1st "Thing" I noticed is "Thing" is right handed. This "Thing" is right handed, but I'm a Lefty as are all radical intellectuals!

Jason,

Congratulations!

Best wishes,

From the Addams Family and the 
Kinzler family.

JK

Well, I will say it is the fanciest pen holder I have ever had... in fact it is the only pen holder I have ever had other than cups on my desk and trays in my desk!  The Classic Century Cross Pen that came with it (and 2 refills) is also above my pay grade! LOL  Now, when I am ready to put pen to paper I have something nice to reach for... just hope "Thing" doesn't reach back! 

Seriously,
I am chuffed that they recognized the 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Spotlight Story in the May 2018 Self-Starter. I know when Chapter Liaison (now VP) Bob Crimmins asked me to write that story, I did not take it lightly, and did my very best to write a good story that both told what Chapters are about and perhaps provide a template for others that might want to start a Chapter.  With this recognition, I guess I did OK!

Well deserved as usual Jason congrats ! 

Jason

A Great looking trophy and very well desirved
You really are full of surprises !
Congradulations you do so many things really Great ---it freeks me out !!!!

So very glad you are our fearless leader

The Best ,

Enjoy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Roof trim

Started by Krystin Barany in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Krystin Barany 36 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I’m going to be starting to tear down my 64’ DeVille before too long but one thing I never figured out was how the roof trim comes off. I understand the drip rails and how to take those off without…Continue

Factory AC clutch fan needed

Started by Chris Gill in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hi folks,My clutch fan died so I desperately need a new one. Unfortunately it will take a week or more to order from the usual suppliers so I am hoping someone on here has a manufacturer name and…Continue

Replacement Rear Trailing Arms

Started by Dan McNarry in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Kim K Kaiser 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hello all,I haven't been on the forum for quite a while and do wish you all well. I would like to thank all of you who have purchased replacement rear trailing arms from me in the past. I realize…Continue

Over heating

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hi, been doing the break in still. At about 450 miles.I hve noticed that when i go out, temp gets to between 1/4 and 1/2 on the gauge.  If i sit any period of time or dnt keep moving, it creeps…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service