Hello,

It is me again....sorry.

I'm ready to install hood to cowl seals and I do have a problem -what is the correct position?

I try few different position and they look ok to me.Can someone take a picture from either side and post that picture for me?

Thank you.

Paul

Views: 40

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to our Help Page and scroll down to the Hood to Cowl Seal Restoration Link or .. just Click Here.

Thank you,

Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

63 Fleetwood Eldorado parts wanted

Started by Stephen L Hrynda in Wanted to Buy 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Need 6 side molding clips (for molding above rocker molding)Also need right front wheel opening moldingContinue

Good independent mechanic recommendation West LA, CA area?

Started by Gene Fattore in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

This is off topic as my daughter is NOT driving my '64 Cad in LA, but a yeoman old Saturn (recent impoverished college grad).  I am 2000 miles away and unable to review and service the car.  Can…Continue

Very interesting 1964 Cadillac fact.

Started by Kevin Campbell in General Discussion. Last reply by Gene Fattore 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

In 1964, Cadillac only built two styles of Cadillac.Fleetwood Sixty Specials..... and the rest. LOL :-)Just curser down the page, regardless of what car is displayed.…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service