I have added this new Discussion Forum to welcome our newest Chapter Members as they sign up.

If you would like to join the Cadillac LaSalle Club or our Chapter
Click on www.join.6364cadillac.com for more information.

Views: 3686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Join me in welcoming our newest 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Member
Andre Heiligers
from  North Lauderdale, Florida

Andre adds a 1963 Coupe DeVille
to our fleet of 63 & 64 Cadillacs.
1963 Data Book pg 36
Just to add, Andre joined us at the 2019 CLC Grand National Chapter Meet-Up.  He left New Jersey, was detoured through Ohio and arrived at the hotel after 11pm.  He joined the CLC then came to the Chapter Meet-Up and hung out with us until about 1:30am! He is originally from Germany and now lives in Florida.  It was great to meet him and chat with him and now have him as part of our growing 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter. Below is a picture of Andre at the awards banquet:

Shane Ruthven
from  Victoria, Australia

Shane adds a 1964 Fleetwood 60 Special

Dan Reed
from Reading, Pennsylvania

Dan adds a 1964 Four Window Series 62 Sedan
Jack Wenzinger
from  Broomfield, Colorado
Jack adds a 1963 Series 62 Coupe
to our fleet of 63 & 64 Cadillacs

Tom Payette
from  Louisville, KY

I met Tom at the 2019 Grand National in Louisville and was greatly impressed with a treasure-trove of pictures taken while he worked at Cadillac from 1958 to 1968 and his stories while working there!  During his time at Cadillac, he served as Cadillac Parts Rep from 1963 to 1968.  While he doesn't currently own a 1963 or 1964 Cadillac, he drove them as company cars as he covered 75 dealers in the New York Zone.  We will include his story and some unique pictures in a future newsletter, but will share one picture of Tom with a 1966 Cadillac.
Stay tuned for much more on Tom and his tenure at Cadillac! 

Welcome Tom.... what knowledge you must have on these cars.

Bill Forester
from Versailles, Missouri

Bill adds 1963 Series 62 Convertible and a 1964 DeVille Convertible
Keith Benning
from Ypsilanti, Michigan

Keith adds a 1964 Four Window Series 62 Sedan
Dan Loukota
from  Silver Spring, Maryland
Dan adds a 1964 Series 62 Coupe
to our fleet of 63 & 64 Cadillacs

Thanks! Glad to be here!! 

Tom Servas
from Sugar Hill, Georgia

Tom adds a 1964 DeVille Convertible
Daniel Campbell
from  Greenville, South Carolina

Daniel adds a 1964 Coupe DeVille

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

1963 Cadillac Convertible Door Jamb Switch

Started by Lee Martin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Lee Martin 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

Okay, it's "dumb question time!"  Here's mine:  Does anyone know the part number for the 63 convertible door jamb switch (3 prong)?  I cannot find this in the manual...thanks!Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Rear main Follow up replacement and repair,,

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kim K Kaiser on Thursday. 38 Replies

Well, got it all together,, Jason, i was looking in the wrong chapter in the manual on the starter,, got that figured out.  everything hooked back upGot it put back together, started up, and oil…Continue

STEERING GEAR

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge on Wednesday. 10 Replies

IN addition to the main seal leak,,which i am going to tackle again tomorrow,i also have a leak in what seems to be the steering gear.  I have checked to connections from the pump, and its dry on…Continue

Blog Posts

driveshaft help

Posted by wayne weaver on October 9, 2019 at 4:41pm 1 Comment

can anyone help me with a driveshaft ? I have a 1963 Cadillac 62 series 4dr with the hydro-matic trans. I need the male splined shaft on the front of the rear driveshaft section. the piece with the nut attached by clip.id be willing to buy a shaft if its not horribly priced.

Dash removal

Posted by Jake Mickley on October 9, 2019 at 12:06am 9 Comments

Hello everyone,

On a 63 CDV, if a guy wanted to remove the entire dash to get all the metal painted, and do some other things behind there, how would he go about doing that?  I checked here and the shop manual, but can't find a complete guide.

As always, and help or direction is appreciated.  Thanks!

--Jake

Introducing myself

Posted by Gary Marchand on October 7, 2019 at 9:32pm 8 Comments

Thanks for letting me join the club.  Picked up this ‘64 Coupe Deville a few months ago out of Beverly MA, the car has few stickers on it from various Cadillac clubs, didn’t know if anyone might recognize it from it’s “Glory days.” Everything seems pretty healthy except for the body and some very Mickey Mouse repairs, was wondering if anyone had any leads on…

Continue

Carter AFB carburetor question

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2019 at 8:29pm 8 Comments

3655S carb, and a 3656S carb .I know the difference is one is for A/C and the other in for a non A/C car . Now the question is : can I use the carb bowl from the A/C car on the non A/C car ? They look the same set up next to each other

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service