There seems to be growing interest in the poly bushings. In order for me to keep track of who wants bushings, please send me a message along with or in lieu of a reply to either this thread or the previous thread on this subject. If the threads grow much longer it will be easy to lose track of orders.

The bushings will be in either red or black. I don't think it makes much difference as they will be really hard to see as they will be largely hidden by the axle bracket. If you have a concourse car then of course, go for the black but if you don't mind red, please specify in your request. There was a limited supply of bushings available and with this ongoing covid-19 pandemic, I had to get what I could when I could.

I appreciate the interest expressed and look forward to figuring out how to make bushings for the diff upper control yoke and the front end lower control arms.  

Thanks,

Dan

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just picked up the bushing sleeves from the machine shop. I took photos of both black and red as well as how they will be boxed for shipping. They are ready to go.

I made an error in the photos above, there is only one box of poly bushings per set as each poly box contains two bushings. I will be exchanging the too large boxes for smaller ones tomorrow. First shipments going out Monday. I have also listed them on ebay in the following ad...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153885819664

As members on this site, you can contact seller and ask for black as opposed to red. I would recommend that you don't automatically pay the postage when ordering through ebay but contact me for a quote. I usually get a better rate.

email sent.

Thanks Russ. I will ship them out on Monday. Being on meds that suppress my immune system means that I need to limit my exposure to potential virus threats. I think I'll take orders through the week and ship on Mondays so that I am only going to the shipper one day a week. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Exhaust Manifold Gaskets......Again

Started by Ian Osborne in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Ian Osborne 9 hours ago. 21 Replies

I know I'm not the only one who has dealt with constantly failing exhaust manifold gaskets but I have the heads off for a valve job and I'm trying to fix the issue once and for all. Well, maybe for a…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Caddy Daddy

Started by Dan McNarry in General Discussion. Last reply by Dan McNarry yesterday. 10 Replies

I'm looking to buy a new fuel sending unit for my car and was wondering if anyone has had recent dealings with Caddy Daddy and if so, yeah or nay?Continue

help adding fluid to top motor for '64.

Started by john kilbourne in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Charles Fares yesterday. 3 Replies

Is there a Youtube about this? From what I can learn for other lesser cars, such as they may be, the drill is: remove rear seat bottom and back, remove the plug from the top motor reservoir, use a…Continue

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service