Been looking on the For Sale forum. Not sure if possible or not, but it might be good if there would be sub-forums so cars go in one area and maybe spares could be sorted in a way as well. No idea whats the best way sorting parts though, but using the manual chapters might be a start?
It would also be good if the heading inform of whats for sale. A general spares or similar is not really helping people when trying to find an item.
Maybe even a time frame for an automatic removal? Lets say the add stays for 6 months. If the person wants the add to stay longer he has to renew after receiving an automated mail.
As I said not sure if possible or even worth doing.
- We have only had 10 entries in the for sale forum since April
- Ning does not provide any automatic notice feature
- If someone wanted to step up and manually review posts that seem inactive and reach out to the original poster I am all for that.
- There are some post such as mine that are ongoing
- We already have 10 forums... 9 more than some sites have, and breaking down the "For Sale" forum to accomodate 10 posts in 2 months doesn't seem to have much benefit. On the old site we had For Sale and Wanted combined into one forum, now that is at separated between the two. If we had say dozens of posts a week between cars and and parts being sold I think it would be worth consideration.