What I have are many extra original, hard-to-find 1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville Parts (from donor car).
- 429 Engine, it’s rusty but has many parts on it, including valve covers (see picture)
- Hood with Crest and “V” (see picture)
- Left door with window glass (frame and channel), with front vent window, hinges, outside handle and molding
- Right door with window glass (frame and channel), with front vent window, hinges, outside handle and molding
- Left Rear Quarter Side Window Glass and Frame
- Right Rear Quarter Side Window Glass and Frame
- Brake Pedal Mount Assembly
- Dash Cluster
- 2 Hubcaps
- Interior – Left and Right Power Console with Window Switches and 2-way Power Bench Switch, front and backseat
- Left Rear Window Regulator with Motor
- Power Steering Pump and Bracket
- 2 Radios
- 2 Rear Lights
- Rear Left and Right Windows
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir
I have other parts...
Thanks, Gary in East Idaho.
Hi Jeremy, the bottom is okay too. Stored indoors. I'm not sure what it's worth... if I say 300 to start? (Because of the emblem and crest) It's in Idaho Falls, Idaho...