Trivia Question 2 - 1963 Cadillacs with Bucket Seats

OK...let's see who get's the Cigar today!!

Trivia Question #2: What Percentage of 1963 Model Year Cadillacs came with bucket seats?

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

14%

12%

Anders is closest so far.

9%

Kevin is headed in the right direction.... but no Cigar!

6%

3%? 

Funny since the number is so low why are most of the aftermarket seat kits for our cars geared towards bucket seats?  Hmmm, makes you think.

Michael Long gets the Cigar!!! Great Job!!! 
2.8% of 1963 Cadillacs came equipped with Bucket Seats.
More specifically, 4,569 out of a production of 163,174

Now I wonder what percentage of 63 Cadillacs came with bucket seats and no A/C?

Pink Floyd?

Ian had already answered artist (Pink Floyd), album (Wish You Were Here) and song (Have a Cigar).

Jason would you happen to know how many 1964 convertibles came with bucket seats?

If not any idea how I could figure it out?

Thx

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

F/S 1963/1964 Cadillac parts

Started by Bob Hoffmann in For Sale. Last reply by Russ Austin yesterday. 7 Replies

1963 center bumper & license guard only.1964 front bumper complete, less license guard1964 lower grille1964 cornering lightsAll these parts are from a California car.1964 dash pad. black, great…Continue

1964 Twilight Sentinel

Started by Charles Fares in For Sale yesterday. 0 Replies

Complete USED Twilight Sentinel from a low-mileage, dry California car.  All components and electrical connectors present, no cut wires, nothing damaged or missing. It's plug and play. Send me an…Continue

Re jetting Carter AFB

Started by Robin Evans in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 7 Replies

Is it possible to use Edlebrock main jets and needles in a Carter AFB Carburettor. My 64 Coupe Deville runs duel straight through exhaust and this makes the mixture week in mid range and top end. How…Continue

Tags: Duel, Exhaust:, Straight, through:, Fueling:

Blog Posts

Stuck at two red (dash) lights!

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on November 3, 2019 at 10:00pm 9 Comments

I hope someone can help solve these two electrical problems that appeared one after the other.

By way of background: The car, a '64 Eldorado has very limited use. It was at a restoration shop for 15 months until last January-  that supposedly did a bunch of wiring repairs including rebuilding the gas gauge that still hasn't worked properly, and the clock that hasn't worked, and re-soldering the broken wires in the drive door. All window and seat controls appear to be…

Continue

driveshaft help

Posted by wayne weaver on October 9, 2019 at 4:41pm 1 Comment

can anyone help me with a driveshaft ? I have a 1963 Cadillac 62 series 4dr with the hydro-matic trans. I need the male splined shaft on the front of the rear driveshaft section. the piece with the nut attached by clip.id be willing to buy a shaft if its not horribly priced.

Dash removal

Posted by Jake Mickley on October 9, 2019 at 12:06am 9 Comments

Hello everyone,

On a 63 CDV, if a guy wanted to remove the entire dash to get all the metal painted, and do some other things behind there, how would he go about doing that?  I checked here and the shop manual, but can't find a complete guide.

As always, and help or direction is appreciated.  Thanks!

--Jake

Introducing myself

Posted by Gary Marchand on October 7, 2019 at 9:32pm 8 Comments

Thanks for letting me join the club.  Picked up this ‘64 Coupe Deville a few months ago out of Beverly MA, the car has few stickers on it from various Cadillac clubs, didn’t know if anyone might recognize it from it’s “Glory days.” Everything seems pretty healthy except for the body and some very Mickey Mouse repairs, was wondering if anyone had any leads on…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service