The plastic housing is old and brittle on the underhood connector for the temperature sensor on my '63 conv.. Does anyone have an underhood harness they are parting out? I just need the connector but one with a short length of wire would be even better.

Thanks  

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a connector for 5.00  with 2 inches of wire attached.  Shipping in the states will be 7.50  

email me at  russ85747@hotmail.com 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

'63 390 rebuild question

Started by Chris Gill in Restoration Discussion 5 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Hi Folks,I'm in the process of rebuilding the 390. It's going slow mostly because the previous owner didn't do a good job of labeling bolts, nuts, etc. when they disassembled the engine, not to…Continue

power window relay wiring

Started by tom servas in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by tom servas 5 hours ago. 9 Replies

Having trouble getting to controlling power windows from driver and passengers seat controllers.  Can only operate windows from DRIVERS controls with lockout switch in EMERGENCY POSITION.  Just …Continue

Power windows in Help section

Started by Anders in Suggestion Box 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Was searching through the Help section for any discussion on Power Windows. I can't seem to find any, so…Continue

HAPPY 55th BIRTHDAY DINO...... BORN 19th of March 1964

Started by Kevin Campbell in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 18 hours ago. 4 Replies

Now, I know most of you guys are still in yesterday, but because Australia is such a hip, swinging sort of place down under, we get your tomorrow today, so if I waited until tomorrow, it would bugger…Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service