Horns: 1964 Four Horn Setup With Optional Eldorado Horn

Horns: 1964 Four Horn Setup With Optional Eldorado Horn

Example pictures of a 1964 Sedan de Ville with the optional "896" Eldorado Horn

• photo

You need to be a member of 63/64 Cadillac Website to add comments!

Join 63/64 Cadillac Website

Comment by Jason Edge on August 27, 2017 at 10:11am

Well, I finally pulled and bead blasted the optional 64 Eldo horn yesterday.  Since the center attaching bracket can slide back and forth and rotate on the horn shaft, I decided to do a quick install and make sure the bracket is exactly where it needs to be as I will paint that bracket with the horn as an assembly. I have posted a couple of quick pictures below. Next I will need to fine wet sand and prime and paint and install.

Comment by Jason Edge on August 18, 2017 at 5:42pm

Will add a link to this album from our Help Page. Note, close-up of mounting brackets.

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Power Brake Booster

Started by Stephen A. Pechenik in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello Co-Members,I recently purchased a  low mileage1963 Sedan Deville Park Avenue.  It is extremely solid and runs well.  Neverthelss, it has minor problems that need to be addressed before I can…Continue

Jeremy LeBlanc

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 8 hours ago. 4 Replies

Jeremy I am very interested in learning all you can tell me and the community about your engine swap to the 2019 LS2 L96 Silverado engine and 6L90 trans you installed in your 63Any details you could…Continue

Tags: 63, to, swap, engine, Silverado

Dan McNarry

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

Dan Have you come up with any solution for the front bushings of the rear trailing arms of our year cars ?I thought you had suggested you were thinking about what you might do about that Stay Safe Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 22 hours ago. 178 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

1964 Cadillac fleetwood sixty special vanilla top windshield needed

Posted by Pablo on April 5, 2020 at 10:00pm 3 Comments

If anybody has or know where Can I get a windshield glass for my 1964 Cadillac fleetwood sixty special with vinyl  top? I will appreciate any info.

How to sensibly deal with the Corona Virus

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on March 14, 2020 at 5:02pm 6 Comments

I found this very helpful, written by a knowledgeable authority in public health.

Remember, Viruses are not spread by Cadillacs so get out and drive!

Safe & Healthy travels.

Jeff Kinzler

1963 Eldorado convertible boot

Posted by Les Eastling on February 27, 2020 at 10:33am 1 Comment

I need a used convertible boot for a 63 Cadillac convertible - condition or color is not an issue since it will be used as a pattern for making a new one. One from either a 62 series convertible or an Eldorado would work. I know I am searching for hen's teeth here... but you never know unless you ask!

Videos