104 New Rand Rd
Garner, NC 27529
ITEMS SOLD AS IS. I try to offer reasonable prices on good used parts that are becoming harder and harder to find. I do not offer money back guarantees as my parts are sold as is, however, I will be glad to swap out an item within a month of purchase if it does not work or is unacceptable and I have a replacement item in stock and you pay shipping. This is especially true for electrical components such as AC & Heat parts. I will be glad to send digital pictures if needed and describe the part to the best of my ability to help determine the condition of an item. Keep in mind that most used parts are not NOS or Mint and when I state something is good or very good this does not mean VG+, Mint - or Mint.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
I ship 2-3 day Priority Mail through the U.S. Postal Service unless we agree to another shipping method. Shipping and Handling price quotes are understood to include Priority Mail shipping to U.S. destinations unless otherwise indicated. I will gladly ship outside of the United States as long as you cover shipping costs. For Large and/or heavy items that exceeds the US Postal Service Limits (70 lb & 130" length + girth) I leave it up to the customer to arrange for pickup or shipping. I have a local UPS store that has helped many of my customers with shipping of large/heavy items over the years and will be glad to put you in contact with them if needed.
Note: If you do not provide me with a specific Ship To address, I will used the return address on your envelope, check or any other source of address that I can find. If you do not provide me with a deliverable Ship To address, or provide an incorrect address then I do not assume responsibility for your items being lost. When asking about a part always include your address to save us both time, especially for international shipping.
I try to work with buyers of larger parts in which I cannot provide shipping and try to allow sufficient amount of time for buyer to either pick-up or arrange for shipping. I allow a maximum of two months for pickup for any items that has been purchased. After two months I will put item back in stock and buyer will forfeit the payment and the item. Please make sure if you purchase an item such as an engine, windshield, fender, hood, etc. that you will be able to either pick the item up or arrange for shipping.
- PayPal is required for international orders, and preferred for US orders, however, I do accept Personal Checks, Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks for US orders. Checks and Money orders should be made out to Jason Edge.
- DO NOT REQUEST A SIGNATURE when mailing a payment, as there is usually no one home during day to sign for it.
- For PayPal payment please send funds in US dollars for 'goods' to my e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NC Residents - Add 6.75% for NC Sales Tax.
- If you need something for your 63 or 64 send email to email@example.com and include your model year, body style and detailed description of what you need.
- Remember there are 12 body styles in 1963 and 11 in 1964 and many options available and I will not know which year and body style you have unless you tell me.
- If I do not have something available I do keep a "customer needs list" and will add your request to the list and get back with you when I have it available.