1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion (2,002)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1964 429 CARB SUGGESTION?

Need to replace the carb on my 64 (429cu). Don't want to rebuild it and looking for suggestions on something quick and easy/bolt-on. What a…

Started by Rob Bonello

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Rob Bonello

Convertible Top Pump Leak

Does anyone have experience with leaky pump or connections to pump?  I have a slow one and it's driving me crazy trying to see where the fl…

Started by Lee Martin

4 on Monday
Reply by Lee Martin

steering,, wander

Hi all,, i have had a bit of steering wander for the life of the car as I have owned it,,,,63 cdv,  i have chnged the outer tie rods, the s…

Started by Kim K Kaiser

10 Jul 30
Reply by Russ Austin

1963 cadillac 390 main bearings.

Hi all! Hope you are al doing fine. My real main seal leaked so i pulled the engine. While the engine was out and the oil pan of i took the…

Started by Jeroen Welgemoed

13 Jul 29
Reply by Kim K Kaiser

Dim brake/turn signal lights

I just took my 63 Coupe de Ville out of storage.  While walking around the car with the lights on, I noticed that the left taillight is muc…

Started by Jeremy Goldberg

6 Jul 29
Reply by Russ Austin

64 cdv antenna/motor needed

Anyone know where I can find an antenna and motor? 

Started by Roy

2 Jul 27
Reply by Roy

Looking for a reputable mechanic for LS swap

Hello everyone, I have decided to take the leap and swap out the 429 for an LS motor.  Wondering if anyone can recommend a shop in Eastern…

Started by Jeff S.

0 Jul 24

Windshield Installation Help

Hi Everyone: First post here! I have a 64 Fleetwood and the windshield was leaking. I purchased a new gasket but have been having trouble w…

Started by Michael Buonaccorso

6 Jul 23
Reply by Russ Austin

Clovis

Has anyone seen or heard from Clovis,,,,I have a 76 lincoln with a 460 engine  i picked up last year and he has a statoin wagon with the sa…

Started by Kim K Kaiser

0 Jul 20

1964 Sedan DeVille instrument panel removal

Any tips on removing the instrument panel ? Dash pad is out. top left instrument panel bolt is out. Top right bolt is out. Side bolt next t…

Started by Jay Waters

2 Jul 20
Reply by Tosh Dickenson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

1964 429 CARB SUGGESTION?

Started by Rob Bonello in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Rob Bonello 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

Need to replace the carb on my 64 (429cu). Don't want to rebuild it and looking for suggestions on something quick and easy/bolt-on. What are you guys/gals using, besides stock rebuilds?…Continue

Tags: carburator, 429, carb, deville, coupe

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Mpg

Started by Joe DiIaconi in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 on Monday. 8 Replies

Hello all. I live in South Florida, yesterday I drove down to islandmorada in the Florida Keys and it took me a half a tank of gas to get there. It took me a quarter of a tank to get back.Any ideas…Continue

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 10 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service