1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion (1,538)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Light drama

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted here and I hope all is well with everyone and they had a good winter. I can't remember who…

Started by Jake Mickley

16 2 hours ago
Reply by Jake Mickley

Turning a 390 into a 429

Hi everyone! My name is Jeroen and i have a 1964 cadillac sedan deville 6 window. That i am currently rebuilding. I already got a lot of in…

Started by Jeroen Welgemoed

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

Original oil pan gasket - glued?

Hi all, I'm fortunate enough to own a '64 with what I believe is an original, untouched motor. If it is has been touched, it's been 40 or 5…

Started by Christiaan

1 15 hours ago
Reply by Robert Alan Shannon

Wits end!

Well,  after the tire change, car running good......... then on a pleasure cruise for abour 35 miles to my destination.   25 miles in, back…

Started by Kim K Kaiser

31 yesterday
Reply by Kim K Kaiser

New ignition switch connector for sale.

I have new ignition switch connectors for sale.  A new shell with new terminals and wires.  Correct gauge wires with matching colors to the…

Started by Russ Austin

0 on Tuesday

partsgeek.com

This is an on line car parts site that has a good number of parts for our year cars which is always nice to find There pricing does seem go…

Started by Tony and Ginny 429

2 on Monday
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

power window issues

Hey all, new guy, as you can tell because I'm going to be asking a question that's been answered a hundred times. Been looking for a while…

Started by Ryan Frawley

7 on Sunday
Reply by Jason Edge

Installing Edelbrock 1406 carburetor to replace Carter--new carb leaks below the bowl! New gasket used.

Everything went quite well switching from Carter to Edelbrock, except for usual issues(no place to mount the transmission kickdown switch).…

Started by Preston Bealle

36 on Sunday
Reply by Preston Bealle

Ready to quit on Edelbrock 1406 carb swap, 5 installations and always leaks a lot

Thanks to Tony, Russ, Jason and Michael for detailed assist on this. Yes, Jason, I read your carburetor project 4 times before I ordered th…

Started by Preston Bealle

2 on Friday
Reply by Preston Bealle

Ignition Coil

Hi, I have a Cadillac Sedan de Ville -64, with an engine 429 cu and with an ignition coil Delco D512 1115238 installed. I am looking for…

Started by Pelle Blomberg

4 Jun 14
Reply by Pelle Blomberg

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

WTB: 390 non AC 2 groove crank & water pump pulleys

Started by Ian Osborne in Wanted to Buy 51 minutes ago. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a pair of 2 groove engine pulleys for a '63 390. Appearance not important so long as they are straight and can be repainted.Continue

Light drama

Started by Jake Mickley in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jake Mickley 2 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted here and I hope all is well with everyone and they had a good winter. I can't remember who it is but I know there's an Australian in here too, so I…Continue

Turning a 390 into a 429

Started by Jeroen Welgemoed in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hi everyone!My name is Jeroen and i have a 1964 cadillac sedan deville 6 window. That i am currently rebuilding. I already got a lot of information of you guys just by reading some discussions.…Continue

CLC 2018 Grand National - San Marcos, Texas, June 5-9

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 4 hours ago. 13 Replies

Host Hotel:  Embassy Suites by…Continue

Tags: Marcos, Texas, San, National, 2018

Blog Posts

Need correct Muffler for 64 DeVille

Posted by Norman Silverman on June 18, 2018 at 7:57pm 10 Comments

Hello all.

I need to replace the muffler on my 64 and the local shop does not have the correct one.

After looking on the web site's help section, I still don't see a recommended part/manufacturer or suggestion. 

What is the best solution to purchase for a stock, single system with 2 1/2 inch pipes, center in, offset out? 

Thanks.

Norm

64 Power Seat Transmission cleaning-it did the trick

Posted by Norman Silverman on June 16, 2018 at 5:36pm 4 Comments

Hello All.

I thought I'd post a little encouragement for those that might have an inoperative 6 way power seat in their car. The fix is relatively easy, and VERY cheap.

I just purchased an original (not re-painted, nor reupholstered) 64 Sedan De Ville 4 window. When I purchased it the front seat was adjusted forward and tilted down in front; two of the worst positions for me, so I had no choice but to attempt to repair it. 

Pushing the switch in each direction brought…

Continue

Driver side door panel removal

Posted by Anthony Boles on June 16, 2018 at 9:32am 2 Comments

How is the door panel taken off to access the wiring harness 

Driver side door panel removal

Posted by Anthony Boles on June 16, 2018 at 8:16am 0 Comments

How is the door panel taken off to access the wiring harness 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service