104 New Rand Rd
Garner, NC 27529
About Classic Cadillac Parts
I started Classic Cadillac Parts in early 1997 after bringing in a couple of parts cars to find good pieces for my own 1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, which you see pictured above. One parts car led to another, and after 25+ years, have amassed thousands of parts from 58 and counting 1963 and 1964 parts cars. As a driver and restorer of these fine automobiles, I pride myself in offering fair prices, extensive knowledge, and a sincere commitment in helping you repair or restore your 1963 or 1964 Cadillac. I have everything from the smallest fasteners, to engines, transmissions, doors, body panels, interior pieces, suspension parts, chrome, glass, wiring and all the other thousands of individual parts that make up these automobiles. I also have a limited inventory of new or rebuilt parts on hand.
I have also recently had over 2600 lbs of fasteners plated with new Gold Cadmium plated ... real gold cadmium, not zinc, or some other knock-off! If you really want to make your engine compartment look like new swap out the old stuff with new cadmium plated stuff! You can see many of my cadmium plated fasteners posted to my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts/photos_albums
- If you need something for your 63 or 64 send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your model year, body style and detailed description of what you need.
- Remember there are 12 body styles in 1963 and 11 in 1964 and many options available and I will not know which year and body style you have unless you tell me.
- If I do not have something available I do keep a "wait list" and will add your request to the list and get back with you when I have it available.
Parts Cars Wanted! If your 63 or 64 Caddy has seen better days or perhaps is restorable but you do not have the time or money, and interested in selling and making a few bucks, please contact me at email@example.com
ITEMS SOLD AS IS. I try to offer reasonable prices on good used parts that are becoming harder and harder to find. I do not offer money back guarantees as my parts are sold as is, however, I will be glad to swap out an item within a month of purchase if it does not work or is unacceptable, is returned in same condition as shipped, and I have a replacement item in stock and you pay shipping. If I do not have a replacement I will issue a credit for future order. This is especially true for electrical components such as AC & Heat parts. I will be glad to send digital pictures if needed and describe the part to the best of my ability to help determine the condition of an item. Keep in mind that most used parts are not NOS or Mint and when I state something is good or very good this does not mean VG+, Mint - or Mint.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
I ship US Postal Priority Mail or UPS. I will gladly ship outside of the United States as long as you cover shipping costs. For Large and/or heavy items that exceeds the US Postal or UPS limits, I leave it up to the customer to arrange for pickup or shipping. I can put you in contact with a company that can ship large and heavy items such as engine, transmissions and rear end domestically.
More on Shipping:
- If you do not provide me with a specific Ship To address, I will used the PayPal Shipping Address, or any other source of address that I can find.
- If you do not provide me with a deliverable Ship To address, or provide an incorrect address then I do not assume responsibility for your items being lost.
-If item is returned because an incorrect address was provided, you will be responsible for shipping items back to a corrected address.
- When asking about a part always include your address to save us both time, especially for international shipping.
UNCLAIMED ITEMS I try to work with buyers of larger parts in which I cannot provide shipping and try to allow sufficient amount of time for buyer to either pick-up or arrange for shipping. Unless, we have an agreement via email to start a "building order" or to extend the pickup deadline, I allow a maximum of two months for pickup. After two months I will put item back in stock and buyer will forfeit the payment and the item.
*** Please make sure if you purchase an item such as an engine, windshield, fender, hood, etc. that you will be able to either pick the item up or arrange for shipping.***
- For Payment send PayPal in US Dollars to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you do not have a PayPal account I can send an invoice so you can use a credit or debit card).
- NC Residents - Add 7.25% for NC Sales Tax.
Chapter Member Discounts
- 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members will receive a 25% discount on parts!
- 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members also have 1st preference on Wait List items!