All Discussions Tagged 'Converstion' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1964 Disc Brake Conversion

I've had the car for 3 months now and I'm really happy.  I've been spending every night in the garage (and that's fine with the wife).  Ori…

Started by Robert Sweeney

2 Jul 12
Reply by Mack

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Oh, Not the Fleetwood....

Started by Kevin Campbell in General Discussion 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Try checking this out at 2:18 into the clip..... its a Fleetwood.Bugger.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMBejGqjEMMGeez, the 64 coupe cops a…Continue

Rear center speaker 63 Caddy Convertible

Started by Cengiz Y. Iskin in Wanted to Buy 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

Wanted to buy one with complete Chrome and trimContinue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Wire OR Sabre wheels ...

Posted by Mack on July 19, 2018 at 11:15pm 9 Comments

Hi there

i was just wondering how many of you out there has wire or Sabre/turbine wheels on.

youre more than welcome to post some pictures becuase I am debating on getting wire wheels...or Sabre wheels :)

Trumpet horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on July 19, 2018 at 11:21am 1 Comment

Just noticed a nice looking trumpet horn on ebay ; price seems fair. I am not connected to this item in any way, just thought someone here might like it.

Need correct Muffler for 64 DeVille

Posted by Norman Silverman on June 18, 2018 at 7:57pm 13 Comments

Hello all.

I need to replace the muffler on my 64 and the local shop does not have the correct one.

After looking on the web site's help section, I still don't see a recommended part/manufacturer or suggestion. 

What is the best solution to purchase for a stock, single system with 2 1/2 inch pipes, center in, offset out? 

Thanks.

Norm

64 Power Seat Transmission cleaning-it did the trick

Posted by Norman Silverman on June 16, 2018 at 5:36pm 4 Comments

Hello All.

I thought I'd post a little encouragement for those that might have an inoperative 6 way power seat in their car. The fix is relatively easy, and VERY cheap.

I just purchased an original (not re-painted, nor reupholstered) 64 Sedan De Ville 4 window. When I purchased it the front seat was adjusted forward and tilted down in front; two of the worst positions for me, so I had no choice but to attempt to repair it. 

Pushing the switch in each direction brought…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service