Color Wiring Diagram - 1963 Series 62 Convertible, AC, AMFM by Karl Schwarz

Views: 129

You need to be a member of 63/64 Cadillac Website to add comments!

Join 63/64 Cadillac Website

Comment by Anders on August 4, 2020 at 4:26pm

Well, to me the diagram is great. Haven't found any faults. Easy to wipe off if any dirt. So even though its a lot of money its worth it.

Comment by Karl Schwarz on August 4, 2020 at 12:55pm

Anders - How is that classicarwiring.com diagram? I have been thinking about buying it to use as a source to update to my diagram, but I suspect it had no more info or detail than the B/W version.

Comment by Anders on August 4, 2020 at 2:38am

Nice to see a "home made" version.

I bought the largest version available from:

Comment by Karl Schwarz on August 3, 2020 at 5:52pm

I created it by staring with the widely available black and white one - which I also found too hard to follow - and redrawing it in color. I also used a few different sources to add information (e.g., wire gauge, bulb numbers) and accessory wiring to get almost everything on one drawing. I think this version has everything for my car except the Autronic Eye system, which I'll add eventually.

Good to know it is helping others and that I can give a little back to this group I've learned lots from.

Comment by Kurt on August 2, 2020 at 11:58am

Karl, did you create this wiring diagram? It's so much easier to follow than the black & white version. Thanks for providing it. Also Jason, thanks for posting it.

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Had to Bring in Some More Help!

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

As most of you know I just brought in almost 400 lb of Cadmium plated bolts, etc. Cheryl, my boss and Cadillac Parts Apprentice indicated she needed some help when looking at the 1st batch of about…Continue

Headlight Switch

Started by Joseph Rabbene in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 11 hours ago. 4 Replies

For less than thirty dollars, I ordered a universal '53-'64 headlight switch from vintagecadillac.com   The switch is currently out of stock, but I'd really like to sew up the dashboard on my '63 and…Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 12 hours ago. 193 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Needing advice on brake system upgrade

Started by Joe in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 15 hours ago. 1 Reply

Has anyone bought from Jamco? If so what did you think of there parts as far as there brake booster and M/C set up combo's.The reason for asking, I own a 62, I know this is a 63/64 site but the…Continue

Blog Posts

Help on Removal of rear seatback on 64 convertible

Posted by Nile Bolen on January 8, 2021 at 11:44am 7 Comments

I'm trying to remove the rear seatback on my 1964 deville conv.  The only help on this site that I can find is the following:

The seatback, its bright stainless trim, and the speaker grille are removed as an assembly.  The seat back hangs on two hooks near the top, and is retained to the body by two bolts and washers near the floor, one on the right side, one on the left.Once these fasteners are removed, lift the seat back upward and free it from the hooks

I've removed…

Continue

Bumper lower bucket

Posted by Ray Schick on January 1, 2021 at 4:33pm 3 Comments

1964 Convertible Seats.

Posted by michael moorman on November 30, 2020 at 5:29pm 1 Comment

Are the front and rear seat frames the same for 63/64 Coupes and Convertibles because Original parts group  makes reproduction seat covers for 1963 only and and i prefer the 1963 seat pattern so with that being said does anyone have information regarding this thanks.

Posted by Cees de Bunje on November 27, 2020 at 6:20am 0 Comments

Does anyone have a close-up picture of the ignitionswitch with keys in it made in landscape format? Switch must be in dashboard. Many thanks in advance. Cees.

Videos