View
| Discussions Replied To (3) | Replies | Latest Activity |
|---|---|---|
"Jason, I didn't even think of the form as a guide...excellent idea. Visually the ca…"Kevin Williams replied Nov 5, 2025 to Possible ‘64 Eldorado Purchase |
9 |
Nov 5, 2025 Reply by Jason Edge |
"Marty, You are correct everything is repairable but we never want to over pay otherw…"Kevin Williams replied Nov 5, 2025 to Possible ‘64 Eldorado Purchase |
9 |
Nov 5, 2025 Reply by Jason Edge |
"Thanks Dennis and I plan to... "Kevin Williams replied Oct 30, 2025 to Possible ‘64 Eldorado Purchase |
9 |
Nov 5, 2025 Reply by Jason Edge |
Started by Ron Perry in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Dennis P. DiBari yesterday. 2 Replies 0 Likes
Hello I am installing new bushings on my lower control and upper yoke arms. Does anyone have any advise or things I should be aware of in removing and installing the new bushings. Thankyou Ron PerryContinue
Started by Jason Meyer in For Sale on Wednesday. 0 Replies 0 Likes
Hey everybody, I have a family owned since new 64 Cadillac model 6267 Deville Convertible I have to part with. It runs strong with a 429 V8 original engine with 90,000 miles on it. Suspension has…Continue
Tags: 1964, Convertible, Original
Started by Ian Arnold in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kurt Oct 3. 13 Replies 0 Likes
Compression test 15 years ago was good. Not a lot of miles since then. Summer car.Last year had a oil pressure issue. Found an aluminum flake had stuck open oil pressure relief valve. (Low pressure…Continue
Started by Earl R in For Sale. Last reply by Earl R Oct 2. 4 Replies 0 Likes
I bought this from a yard in Washington state. I was told it was pulled and kept inside as soon as the car came in. I was going to dye and install it in my '63 Eldorado but sold the car. Please see…Continue
Tags: Dash
Posted by Dennis P. DiBari on August 27, 2026 at 12:45pm 2 Comments 0 Likes
Hi Robert,
I emailed you more pictures for the Authenticity Manual.
Dennis DiBari
Posted by SK on June 2, 2025 at 2:20pm 2 Comments 0 Likes
Could someone post front and back photos of the 1963 right-hand kick panel with A/C?
My car didn’t come with the original kick panels, so it's a bit of a mystery to me how I should cut the backing board and carpet to fit around the A/C.
Many thanks,
-Samu
Posted by Ray Schick on August 22, 2024 at 6:25pm 2 Comments 0 Likes
I bought this seat material thinking that it’s…
© 2026 Created by Jason Edge.
Powered by