Looking to purchase owners manual and marketing brochure for my 1964 Eldorado.

Views: 123

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Usually in your glove box you would have a owners manual pouch with Cadillac logo on the flip cover, and inside an owners manual, optional accessories manual, owner protection plan manual, and convertibles have a convertible top operational manual. You sometimes see the original bill of sale when purchased new from the dealer.  Right now I have a very nice pouch for $20, a pretty decent Cadillac Accessories manual for $15, but no owners manual.  I do have an owner Protection Plan manual but it is rough on the seam and would throw it in for free for anyone buying the pouch and/or owner protection manual.

For the brochures there were two main brochures, an smaller size 9 1/4" x 8" 24 page brochure, and a larger "prestige" brochure with fold out pages that about 9 1/2" x 12 1/2".  There were also various mailers they would send out and specific brochures on items such as the Guidematic Headlight control. I have single copies of these and none are for sale. Perhaps others on this site have them. I have seem reproductions for sale via the large online vendor (USA, OPGI, ETC), and you can also see nice original example at larger car shows. Here in the South East USA there are two main vendors that are always at our Carolina Collector Auto Fest that always have a good assortment. Of course the Cadillac LaSalle Club Grand national is often the place to find really nice examples.  You can also often find them on eBay.  You can see scans of the brochures on our Literature Page. Just hover the mouse over the link for the drop down menu.

RSS

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

Forum

lower rear control arm bushings on a 1964 Sedan de Ville

Started by Ron Perry in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Dennis P. DiBari 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hello I am installing new bushings on my lower control and upper yoke arms. Does anyone have any advise or things I should be aware of in removing and installing the new bushings. Thankyou Ron PerryContinue

1964 Cadillac DeVille for Sale

Started by Jason Meyer in For Sale on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Hey everybody, I have a family owned since new 64 Cadillac model 6267 Deville Convertible I have to part with. It runs strong with a 429 V8 original engine with 90,000 miles on it. Suspension has…Continue

Tags: 1964, Convertible, Original

Take heads off for rebuild

Started by Ian Arnold in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kurt Oct 3. 13 Replies

Compression test 15 years ago was good. Not a lot of miles since then. Summer car.Last year had a oil pressure issue. Found an aluminum flake had stuck open oil pressure relief valve. (Low pressure…Continue

1963 Dashboard With Autronic Eye Hole

Started by Earl R in For Sale. Last reply by Earl R Oct 2. 4 Replies

I bought this from a yard in Washington state.  I was told it was pulled and kept inside as soon as the car came in. I was going to dye and install it in my '63 Eldorado but sold the car.  Please see…Continue

Tags: Dash

Blog Posts

Authenticity Manual

Posted by Dennis P. DiBari on August 27, 2026 at 12:45pm 2 Comments

Hi Robert,

     I emailed you more pictures for the Authenticity Manual.

Dennis DiBari

1963 RHS A/C kick panel - photos needed

Posted by SK on June 2, 2025 at 2:20pm 2 Comments

Could someone post front and back photos of the 1963 right-hand kick panel with A/C?

My car didn’t come with the original kick panels, so it's a bit of a mystery to me how I should cut the backing board and carpet to fit around the A/C.

Many thanks,

-Samu

'63 Tailfin Tales

Posted by Mark Mata on February 22, 2025 at 5:00pm 9 Comments

New old stock seat material

Posted by Ray Schick on August 22, 2024 at 6:25pm 2 Comments

I bought this seat material thinking that it’s…

Continue

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service