All Discussions Tagged '1963' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Picked up that Vintage 1963 Convertible Cadillac Solid State Radio Today

I've seen this vintage "Made in Hong Kong" 1963 Cadillac convertible solid state radio from time to time over the years but never picked on…

Started by Jason Edge

6 Jan 29
Reply by Jason Edge

1963-6039 right front directional indicator and front turn signal not working/cornering lamp does work

Ok so after fixing some bulb issues in the dash and replacing instrument panel sockets and replacing the headlight switch connector along w…

Started by Raymond Peter Bombeck Sr.

10 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

APRIL NEWSLETTER SNEAK PEAK #4.

Here is a picture of Matt Eastling in the 63 Eldo father-son project car owned by him and father Les Eastling which will be featured in…

Started by Jason Edge

10 Mar 30, 2018

APRIL NEWSLETTER SNEAK PEAK #2

In keeping with our recent trend of featuring Cadillacs with a Family Story, our April Newsletter Feature Cadillac, is a 12 Year Father-So…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Mar 25, 2018

February 2018 Newsletter Classifieds: Four Cadillacs for Sale

There are Four 1963/64 Member Cadillacs posted for sale in our February 2018 Newsletter.I have also attached as a PDF file. Please share wi…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Jan 29, 2018

Trivia Question 9 - Top 5 States with Most New Cadillac Registrations in 1963?

OK.. time for trivial. Kinda related to another post some of us have been following, name the Top 5 States with the Most New Cadillac Regis…

Started by Jason Edge

20 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by Kevin Campbell

Check out today's Hemmings Daily Classic Picture - Oak Ridge, TN 1965

Check out today's Hemmings Classic Car picture and story by Clicking Here.  I have inserted the picture above. Click to enlarge. Note car o…

Started by Jason Edge

4 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Kevin Campbell

Trivia Question 2 - 1963 Cadillacs with Bucket Seats

OK...let's see who get's the Cigar today!! Trivia Question #2: What Percentage of 1963 Model Year Cadillacs came with bucket seats?

Started by Jason Edge

25 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by Mark S Anderson

Trivia Question 1 - 1963 Cadillacs with AC

Thought I might throw some trivia questions out there starting with one I think was posted a couple years back.  Trivia Question #1: What …

Started by Jason Edge

35 Nov 22, 2017

Underbody detailing?

Hi all, We had my '63 Eldo up on the lift the other day to take a look at the perpetually leaking transmission.  I'm actually thinking of h…

Started by Mike T

12 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Mike T

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Center bearing - replacement.

Started by Anders in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Norman Silverman 6 hours ago. 23 Replies

Had some sound from the propeller shaft and as the rear wheel bearings just been replaced I thought it would be the center bearing. Removed the propeller shaft and checked the center bearing (as per…Continue

The Central Florida weather could just not get any better !!

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 7 hours ago. 1 Reply

No Description

Wanted: retaining clips for dash pad legs

Started by Mark Geertsma in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Russ Austin 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Looking for the retaining clips (L+R) that the "legs" of the dashpad snap into. Mine are missing. Continue

1964 429 & Trans For Sale

Started by Russ in For Sale 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

Anyone in need of a 429 & trans? Was running when pulled from car but had low compression on a few cylinders if memory serves me right. Engine/trans are in Phoenix. Russ, 562.858.6926Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service