T-3 Headlights 1956 to 1972
- 1956 7" T-3 In center, large lettering at bottom
- 1957 7" T-3 In center, smaller lettering at bottom
==> Switched over from two 7" bulbs in 1956/57 to four 5 1/2" bulbs in 1958
- Lo Beams on outside for Lo & Hi Beam, and Hi beams on the inside
- 1958-59 Guide over Triangle in center
- 1960-67 Guide at bottom,T-3 In center of bulb without lines
- 1968-71 with vertical lines,
- 1972 Triangle removed, T-3 moved to bottom.
NOTE: Called T-3 because tilts down 3 degrees and to the right 3 degrees. Used 3 alignment pins. Made by Guide Lamp company in Anderson, Indiana. For more information on the Guide Lamp company click on www.charleswbullock.com/Guide/Index.html.
Video Link with further explanation: https://youtu.be/pEmltAXO0cY
1960-67 Headlight: T-3 In center of bulb without lines