Chapter Discussion (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter --> 300 Members Strong!!!

The 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter just passed the 300 Chapter member mark and just wanted to thank all of our Chapter Members for supporting o…

Started by Jason Edge

0 May 23, 2018

May 2018 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Updates

Hello All, I hope the weather has improved and you have those 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs out. I am into my 2nd full month cruising around wi…

Started by Jason Edge

0 May 1, 2018

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Spotlighted in the May Self-Starter

The 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter is spotlighted on pages 12-16 in the May issue of Cadillac & LaSalle Club Self-Starter magazine.  If you h…

Started by Jason Edge

9 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

A Family Cadillac Survivor Story Coming in February....

We have another great family oriented Cadillac Story featuring Matt Hostrander's 1963 Coupe de Ville pictured above in the upcoming Febru…

Started by Jason Edge

3 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

Rebirth of a Cadillac....

Rebirth of a Junk Yard 1964 Cadillac in Upcoming January Newsletter.... stay tuned

Started by Jason Edge

19 Dec 31, 2017
Reply by Jason Edge

2018 CLC MRC Cadillac Calendar Now Available!

The CLCMRC 2018 CADILLAC & LASALLE CALENDAR is available for order! 15 Beautiful Cadillacs and LaSalles Only $15 +S&H CLICK HERE TO…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Dec 12, 2017

1963/64 Cadillac Website is 2017 Website of Merit Award Recipient

Our website was once again honored with a Website of Merit Award, sustaining a level of overall excellence.  With this recognition, we can…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Oct 21, 2017

2017 GN Picture from Marty Smith

Marty Smith just texted me this picture from the 2017 GN. He said there are 7 of each with, with 64 Eldos outnumbering the others. I told h…

Started by Jason Edge

2 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Anders

Chapter Member Kurt Fowler Has Passed Away

Kurt Fowler (left) receiving 2 awards at the 2013 Boston GN with Jim Verraster on the right. It is with sadness that I have just read that…

Started by Jason Edge

4 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Jason Edge

Join the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Today!

1963/64 Cadillac Website Members, If you have not joined the Cadillac & LaSalle Club (CLC) you are missing out on all the great membe…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Feb 10, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Turn signal

Started by Jeroen Welgemoed in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jeroen Welgemoed 2 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hi all. It has been a while since i last asked or posted something. My car has his engine put back in and i am now just working om some loose ends.The last thing i have to do before i can get on the…Continue

New transmission mounts for sale.

Started by Russ Austin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

I have 3 new transmission mounts for the 64 Turbo Hydromatic.  New from Steelerubber, still in the bag. I took one out to take a picture.These retail for 127.40  but you can get them from me for…Continue

63 jetaway transmission

Started by Scott L Foltz in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 16 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hello and thank you for letting me join this group. While I was driving my 63 model 62 my trans cooler line blew off and needless to say I ran out of fluid. The next day I replaced the rubber hose…Continue

Tags: Transmission

CLC 2019 Grand National - Louisville, Kentucky, June 11-15, 2019

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Marty Smith 22 hours ago. 35 Replies

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter 2019 Grand National Page www.2019GN.6364Cadillac.com…Continue

Tags: National, Grand, CLC, 2019

Blog Posts

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Radiator And Shrouds

Posted by Dominic Salemi on April 24, 2019 at 3:36pm 1 Comment

Hello

Anyone have a decent radiator and shrouds and hardware for a 1964 Cadillac deville. I have an alum. radiator and I'm deciding on to fix it or back to the original one. If I fix it I won't need parts.

Thanks

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service