Horns: 1964 Four Horn Setup With Optional Eldorado Horn

Horns: 1964 Four Horn Setup With Optional Eldorado Horn

Example pictures of a 1964 Sedan de Ville with the optional "896" Eldorado Horn

• photo

You need to be a member of 63/64 Cadillac Website to add comments!

Join 63/64 Cadillac Website

Comment by Jason Edge on August 27, 2017 at 10:11am

Well, I finally pulled and bead blasted the optional 64 Eldo horn yesterday.  Since the center attaching bracket can slide back and forth and rotate on the horn shaft, I decided to do a quick install and make sure the bracket is exactly where it needs to be as I will paint that bracket with the horn as an assembly. I have posted a couple of quick pictures below. Next I will need to fine wet sand and prime and paint and install.

Comment by Jason Edge on August 18, 2017 at 5:42pm

Will add a link to this album from our Help Page. Note, close-up of mounting brackets.

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

is there a body manual?

Started by john kilbourne in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 33 minutes ago. 0 Replies

I have an original shop manual for the 64 deville. Is there a separate printed body manual?Continue

wanted, '64 tilt turn signal switch WITH cornering contacts.

Started by john kilbourne in Wanted to Buy 35 minutes ago. 0 Replies

I have the regulra one.Continue

Convertible Top Pump Leak

Started by Lee Martin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Mark S Anderson 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Does anyone have experience with leaky pump or connections to pump?  I have a slow one and it's driving me crazy trying to see where the fluid is coming out.  It is definitely from the pump area (not…Continue

Fuel gauge access

Started by Tosh Dickenson in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tosh Dickenson 2 hours ago. 14 Replies

Do I really have to remove the dash pad to access the back of the instrument panel..specifically the fuel gauge.  1964 DevilleContinue

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 10 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs.

Events