Hi-Res Scans of 1964 Cadillac Salesman Pages - Floor Mats & Seat Cushions

Here are the hi-res scan of the 1964 Cadillac Salesman Pages for rubber floor mats and seat cushion covers which were featured in our "Looking Back" section of the Feburary 2021 1963/64 Cadillac Newsletter. Look for more original literature in future newsletters.

Views: 285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Added to our literature down tab in header.

I had those white Cadillac  issue floor mats in my 1962 Black exterior  convertible  Cadillac with a natural leather  interior  with optional AC that was the beginning of my passion for early 60’s Cadillacs that me and my Dad never got over 

The interior of the car always felt super clean as long as the mats were and they were cleaned weekly back then 

That 62  of mine was the result of my Dad forming a collection of  7 early 60’s convertibles and CDV’s that were restored and all turn key ready to go at a moments notice 

My Dad owned a number of Cadillacs ( 2 1952 CDV’s and a 55 convertible ) over the years before he collected the 60’s Cadillacs 

He gave me the 64 convertible from his collection I now have for over 40 years when he decided to down size as he was setting up to retire and play golf 

He asked me which one of his Cadillacs I would like to have 

I told him I wanted the blue 64 convert as I was standing next to him when he bought the car off the showroom floor and me a 1963 Chevy Super Sport  409  425 Hp 4 speed that i broke the local track record in Super Stock and held it for 4 years 

I was 21 years old on one of the best days of my life when those two cars came into the family 

Dads passion for  his cars  and speed are in our  families genes - truly one of the — True Car Guys !

He had 4 XK 120 open cab Jaguars over a period of time in the 50’s as they were the fastest cars around in there time and there look is legendary 

The apple does not fall far from the tree they tell me 

Enjoy 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Trim for 64 Eldorado Convertible

Started by Duke Baldwin in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Russ Austin 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Need the bottom chrome trim for the left rear quarter panel. It goes from the rear tire to the rear bumper.Thank you!DukeContinue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

1963-64 Window Lift Motor Set - Brand New in Boxes

Started by Lee Martin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Set of two motors.  One left side motor and one right side motor.  $130 plus shipping.Continue

Jetaway Hydramatic transmission Governor part # 8619950

Started by Doug Scarrow in For Sale 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

Correct Jetaway Hydramatic Governor for 1959 thru 1964 Cadillacs with the earlier Dual Coupling  Hydramatic  part # 8619950. $60 with free shipping to USA…Continue

Blog Posts

Need help with a hood latch

Posted by Curtis Dover on January 2, 2023 at 5:23pm 0 Comments

Hey guys, I need some help.  Could someone send me some pictures on how the first hood release lever on a factory 1964 Cadillac is set up, where it comes though the grille. Not the secondary one. I need to know where the thumb or finger position is located through the grille. Is it above or below the center grille molding piece? Mine seems to be positioned behind the center molding piece and will not adjust above or below the molding. I have a wire tied to it to release it…

Continue

Oil pump

Posted by Ray Schick on October 30, 2022 at 4:34pm 4 Comments

I removed the front cover to change out the timing chain & gears all that went pretty well when I put the cover back on I put in a fresh oil filter ,filled it up figured it would be enough to prime the oil pump when I started the car .Fired up the car and heard lifters rattling, So I shut the car down right away. So I removed the oil filter housing, and poured oil down the neck of the oil pump housing filled it up and filled up the filter put it all together and fired it up and same…

Continue

Available parts

Posted by Thomas Reichenberger on October 13, 2022 at 11:47pm 0 Comments

Caddy members, I’m upgrading my 64 2-door coupe deville.

motor guy lost my block (machine shop went under) so I’m replacing motor & tranny with LS conversion. I have motor parts (other than block) for 429, rebuilt transmission, converter, and too many other motor parts not needed with fully dressed LS going in.

Email me (Tom.reichenberger@ipsper.com) or call me (210-739-4854) if you’re interested…..I live in San Antonio, TX.

thanks, TX…

Continue

Trunk Open and Lock Mechanism is in Closed Position

Posted by Chris Anderson on September 13, 2022 at 7:14pm 7 Comments

While working on my trunk lock on 64 Cadillac, I mistakenly closed the locking mechanism while the trunk was open.  Is there an easy way to manually release the lock back to the open position?

Thanks.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service