I have just completed and posted the June 2021, 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter to our newsletter page at www.newsletters.6364Cadillac.com.
You can also access it by clicking on June 2021 Newsletter.
This newsletter includes:
- Director's Message
- Chapter Updates
- CLC Calendar
We also have 5 Feature Items:
- "Les & Jason's Excellent Adventure" by Jason Edge
- In Memory of CLC Chapters VP Bob Crimmins by Jason Edge
- Member Spotlight: Chris Wielusiewicz’ 1963 Fleetwood 60 Special
- "Alfred M. Crutchfield and his 1938 LaSalle" by Les Eastling
- Tech Tips - "Windshield Washer Reservoir Repair" by Jason Edge
The Chapters VP Bob Crimmins, who recently passed away had attended the Virtual National CLC board meeting from my office on Feb 27 and has a 2 page spotlight in our June Newsletter. I had wanted to use a picture of me and Bob as a lead to my director's message but couldn't find a good picture so I went with a nice picture of my wife Cheryl and Bob from a prior Grand National. Tim Coy, who was with me & Bob, along with Cynthia Rutledge, just sent a picture of me and Bob up in my office after the meeting. I am really glad he captured a picture of this special moment with someone that our Chapter owes more than I can express in words. Here is a picture of me and Bob.