Hi-Res Scans of 1964 Cadillac Salesman Pages - Floor Mats & Seat Cushions

Here are the hi-res scan of the 1964 Cadillac Salesman Pages for rubber floor mats and seat cushion covers which were featured in our "Looking Back" section of the Feburary 2021 1963/64 Cadillac Newsletter. Look for more original literature in future newsletters.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Added to our literature down tab in header.

I had those white Cadillac  issue floor mats in my 1962 Black exterior  convertible  Cadillac with a natural leather  interior  with optional AC that was the beginning of my passion for early 60’s Cadillacs that me and my Dad never got over 

The interior of the car always felt super clean as long as the mats were and they were cleaned weekly back then 

That 62  of mine was the result of my Dad forming a collection of  7 early 60’s convertibles and CDV’s that were restored and all turn key ready to go at a moments notice 

My Dad owned a number of Cadillacs ( 2 1952 CDV’s and a 55 convertible ) over the years before he collected the 60’s Cadillacs 

He gave me the 64 convertible from his collection I now have for over 40 years when he decided to down size as he was setting up to retire and play golf 

He asked me which one of his Cadillacs I would like to have 

I told him I wanted the blue 64 convert as I was standing next to him when he bought the car off the showroom floor and me a 1963 Chevy Super Sport  409  425 Hp 4 speed that i broke the local track record in Super Stock and held it for 4 years 

I was 21 years old on one of the best days of my life when those two cars came into the family 

Dads passion for  his cars  and speed are in our  families genes - truly one of the — True Car Guys !

He had 4 XK 120 open cab Jaguars over a period of time in the 50’s as they were the fastest cars around in there time and there look is legendary 

The apple does not fall far from the tree they tell me 

Enjoy 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Deville

Started by Planet-automobile in Wanted to Buy 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

HiI am looking for a cadillac deville 64 convertible with A/C to restoreabout 10000$if you have any contact meContinue

429 restoration

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hello, and thanks for adding to group!I am restoring 1964 429 engine which I bought as dismantled. It is said to be smoking in driving and has been stored as parts for a year. It is most probably…Continue

Tags: #429

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 244 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

Thank you Kurt re: VIN location

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 19, 2021 at 1:07pm 0 Comments

I just wanted to say a thank you to Kurt for steering me to the tech tips page on V.I.N. locations.  Excellent information.  Thanks a bundle.

Robert Pellow

V.I.N. where?

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 18, 2021 at 1:41pm 6 Comments

Where can I find the V.I.N. on a 63 convertible?  The usual space at the base of the interior windshield on the driver's side has been decimated by weather.

63 Trunk detail

Posted by Bob Pontius on April 8, 2021 at 3:07pm 1 Comment

Jason, I liked the detail and information you have provided. I would like to do mine similar to yours. Can you help? Do you have trunk material? OPGI is sending the trunk product for my 63 Fleetwood. But it does cover the entire trunk as yours was done. If you do not have can you give me a reference? Thanks!! Bob

Car lift and jack stands

Posted by Les Eastling on March 23, 2021 at 10:00am 4 Comments

I mentioned during the 63/64 chapter zoom meeting on 3/21 that we had installed a car lift in our garage. Someone asked what kind and I didn't have the info at hand, so here is a link to it and also a link to some tall jack stands we use to add more stability to the car and an additional safety factor. There is something about getting underneath one of these cars that makes me a little nervous! …

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service