David Thomas's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"The Hydra-Matic TV rod has to be adjusted correctly for the transmission to shift pr…"

David Thomas replied May 7, 2015 to Hydramatic Swap Info.

6 May 8, 2015
Reply by David Thomas

"Several years back, I had the leaky o-ring issue on my 63 with the last water pump r…"

David Thomas replied Apr 28, 2015 to Water Pump / Cylinder Head Water Outlet Pipe O-Ring Connection Leaking

11 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by George Karageorge

"Try RockAuto http://www.rockauto.com/ Their Moog uppers are, Right $66 & Left $8…"

David Thomas replied Apr 28, 2015 to Ball joints for 1964 Cadillac 75 series limousine.

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by David Thomas

"How did you "mend" the resistance wire? This wire cannot be spliced or extended with…"

David Thomas replied Mar 26, 2015 to starting issues

3 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by ed odonnell

"Congratulations Chris! Solving a difficult issue is always so gratifying. We've all…"

David Thomas replied Mar 1, 2015 to 64 Idling like crap, other issues.

52 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Chris

"I agree with Russ, something is not right with the float set up. You have tried floa…"

David Thomas replied Feb 15, 2015 to 64 Idling like crap, other issues.

52 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Chris

"You will never get the carburetor correctly adjusted if you do not follow the shop m…"

David Thomas replied Feb 1, 2015 to 64 Idling like crap, other issues.

52 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Chris

"Hi Chris. I see you state that you have a shop manual and the Carter AFB carburetor.…"

David Thomas replied Jan 23, 2015 to 64 Idling like crap, other issues.

52 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Chris

"I would think, if the torque of the flex plate mounting bolts was incorrect or they…"

David Thomas replied Jan 13, 2015 to Flexplate

51 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"I agree with Russ, Stainless would be the best choice for replacing the choke heat t…"

David Thomas replied Jan 13, 2015 to Idle problem

7 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by David Thomas

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Turn signal switch needed

Started by Roy in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 1 minute ago. 0 Replies

Looking for a turn signal switch for my '64 coupe DeVille. The mechanic working on it said it's the cause of the passenger rear blinker and brake light not working. This is a big issue since police…Continue

1964 left hand (drivers side) headlight door lower trim (boomarang) needed

Started by Michael Francioni in Wanted to Buy 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Must be in good condition for show car or open to a good donor for rechoming but must be pit free. send info to sanremo120@msn.com along with pictures. Thanks...…...Continue

Caddy Bling

Started by Joe DiIaconi in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Joe DiIaconi 2 hours ago. 7 Replies

Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

1964 Cadillac Fleetwood sixty special / transmission dipstick needed

Posted by Pablo on September 20, 2020 at 9:57pm 1 Comment

How are you doing folks, I’m looking for a transmission dipstick, any info I will appreciated, thank you very much

1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge

Posted by Steven on September 16, 2020 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Hello,

Does anyone know were I can buy a 1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge or is there any other hinge that would fit? 

Thanks

Steven

Bad Guage?

Posted by Karl Schwarz on August 26, 2020 at 3:08pm 5 Comments

So I am troubleshooting my fuel gauge issue. I bought a new sender and tested it. It  it goes from 1-ohm (empty) to 35-ohm (full). When I test it (outside the tank), when the float is in the up (full) position it only moves the gauge to about 1/2 full. When at the bottom (empty) position the gauge shows empty. This is the same issue I have when I fill and then use the gas in the tank - the gauge never reads ore than half full. Based on what I've read on this thread it would seem like the…

Continue

Website

Posted by Fritz Seitz on August 11, 2020 at 2:35am 0 Comments

I have been working on a website-----www.fritzsautorepair.com-----

Does anyone have suggestions?

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service