Part of the agreement to "respect" fellow members here on the 63/64 Cadillac Website, includes proper etiquette regarding our
For Sale (www.forsale.6364cadillac.com) and Wanted (www.wanted.6364cadillac.com) forums.
As a reminder:
- When someone posts something for sale on the "for sale" forum, THAT IS THEIR POST TO SELL THEIR ITEM.
- Questions from potential customers are expected.
- Fellow members offering to help describe and sell that items is encouraged.
- If anyone has the same items or something similar to sell, by all means create a new post.
- If you sabotage someone else's "for sale" post, by posting your own items for sale, it will be removed.
- If you sell your item, either delete the post or indicate in some fashion that it has been sold. Deleting it is preferred.
- And finally... GIVE DETAILS ON ITEMS YOU ARE SELLING! Provide model year, body style, price, condition and other specifics. Pictures are always helpful, and location is helpful for medium to large size items where transport may be an issue.
-Added Jan 15, 2020: If you post a 'For Sale' ad without contact info I will Remove It. I will reach out to you once to add contact info, and will remove in a day if not updated.
Wanted to Buy
- When someone posts to our "wanted" forum, IT IS FAIR GAME!
- Everyone is welcome and encouraged to respond to the post. The more responses the more likely the person will find what they need at the best price and best condition.
- Encourage people you encounter looking for 63/64 Cadillac Parts to post to our Wanted forum. That way they can broadcast their need to a broader audience and find the best deal where multiple people may have the same item.
- If you have found your item, either delete the post or indicate in some fashion that you have found it. Deleting it is preferred.
There have been a few recent For Sale ads posted without Contact Info (i.e. email address or phone #) and I have been spending a large amount of time deflecting emails and phone calls to me trying to get in contact with that person.
Going forward, if you post a 'For Sale' ad without contact info I will Remove It. I will reach out to you once to add contact info, and will remove in a day if not updated.