1.  Name the tire manufactures that provided tires for 1963/64 Cadillacs?  
2.  What was the standard tire for the 1963/64 Cadillacs?
3 . What was the optional tire for the 1963/64 Cadillacs?
4.  For which Cadillacs was the optional tire recommended?

Answer all 4 and you get the Cigar!

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh man, so many folks would've thrown the toys outta the cot and gone away.

Tony, I had a funny feeling, you'd have to test the theory.... you did....

Good on ya..... yes mate, ya Mum and I are very proud. Please take one gold star, stick on ya forehead and wear it with pride.

Tony you did good, my friend, on an intellectual level you probably don't even realize! LOL. This was a non-trick question and a trick question at the same time. I knew you guys would go all over the place with this one. This is one of the "too deep in the trees to see the forest" questions.   If you just think about the fact one car has Bigger tires, and think about how that affects the entire car (the forest) and not get caught up in specific details like gear ratios, etc. (the trees) it is actually pretty simple.
So Congrats again to Tony for stepping out of the trees to see the Forest! Your intellectual genius came roaring through when you realized --> Yep, stick those bigger tires on the car and put a measure stick up next to it and it raises the car a bit! 

Genius, Man... just pure Mad Genius! Mamma, would be proud, indeed!!

Most of us were trying to re-invent the wheel on this one! 

I am in the --RE-TEST --stages of the --new 180 degree thermistat in my 64 -429

I will get back with a full report when the data is analized and compiled

Enjoy

I want to thank-- Jason Trubeck --( Car - nack the magnificent ) and the entire staff on the --Cadillac Jeopardy --website
You know the place were the --Smart Asses --answer the very hard questions and make you look like you are dumb Ass for not having a clue

You guys are the best --Rock On

Enjoy

Trust me -- - i know who the --WIZ KIDS - are on this site and know enough to heed there advive and wisdom as i try to play catch up
A very enjoyable experience for me for many years here

Now go get those cars repaired and rolling
I am watching your every move -- very closely LOL !!!

Enjoy

That SB --advice --in the last post ---------Kevin !

Enjoy

I hope ya weren't watching every move yesterday afternoon around 3pm.

I'm not sure the wife would like you seeing that.... PMSL (It was good too)

Hey Kev
Do you mean when you were lying in the grass getting sun --when you should hsve been guiding that mower to pay the bills ?

Enjoy

jason
Thank you for the kind words and being the --Wiz ( man ) Kid --you are --
A true pleasure to know you for a long time and Call you my Friend ( and calling you a few other things that point out your genius -- not counting the Jason Edge stripper story we will --not Ever bring up again )

I Love Your Car Crazyness

Enjoy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Rear glass

Started by David Stapp in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by David Stapp 26 minutes ago. 10 Replies

anyone know of a company that makes the rear glass for our cars? I can’t seem to find any. 1964 4 door 4 window hard top.…Continue

Where can I buy resistance wire for my 1963?

Started by Tim Walterson in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tim Walterson 29 minutes ago. 4 Replies

Hello - just signed up for this forum - looks like a great resource!  I perused the posts and did some searches.  I see most of the posts related to my questions are about doing away with resistance…Continue

front engine pulley removal

Started by tom servas in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by tom servas 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

Am removing the front cover on our 64 engine with AC. Have all 6 bolts that hold the pulley onto the damper removed, can wiggle the pulley BUT it will not come fully off the damper, Is there…Continue

Blog Posts

Is there a separate Starter Relay, or does the Solenoid serve that purpose?

Posted by Norman Silverman on August 30, 2019 at 5:57pm 7 Comments

Hello All.

I will be replacing the starter solenoid tomorrow (actually my mechanic will do the work, I'll just supervise). In checking the FSM electrical schematic and chapter verbiage, I don't see anything that looks like (or is referred to as) a starter Relay. It seems the Starter Solenoid serves the function and there's no separate relay. Right or Wrong?

If wrong, where…

Continue

Starter Solenoid replacement-how difficult? Where to buy?

Posted by Norman Silverman on August 20, 2019 at 8:24pm 8 Comments

Hello All.

I believe the starter solenoid has gone bad in my 64 DeVille. When I turn the key, often all I get is a click, then if I try a few times again the starter turns perfectly. All battery cables are on tight and the battery is good. So, I believe this problem is the solenoid. Where do I buy the right solenoid and is it necessary to remove the starter in order to swap it out? …

Continue

Frame Markings

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 6:26pm 1 Comment

Just got my frame back from powder coating so thought I would post photos of the front and rear frame markings.…

Continue

Lining up the drive shaft

Posted by Dominic Salemi on August 12, 2019 at 5:47pm 2 Comments

Can anyone shed some light on how to position the complete drive shaft in the correct position? I want to make sure my drive shaft is installed properly.

Thanks

Dominic

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service