Views: 34

You need to be a member of 63/64 Cadillac Website to add comments!

Join 63/64 Cadillac Website

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

cornering lights

Started by Larry Rees in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Neither of my cornering lights are working. I started by focusing on drivers side. I removed the entire assembly and cleaned it up, replaced the wire to the socket, cleaned and lubricated the socket…Continue

Power Steering Hose Questions

Started by C. Van Tune in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

My '64 Eldo's high-pressure P/S hose sprung a leak, so I want to change it (and the low-pressure hose.) My car is concours-level restored, so keeping as close to the stock fitment and appearance is…Continue

Pertronix 3 install and resistor wire

Started by Dave Fehrle in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Dave Fehrle 19 hours ago. 17 Replies

A few questions on the resistor wire, what color is it in the pic? The yellow/blue or black? And connecting to the ACC on the fuse box seems easiest way to go with the new switched wire, but where…Continue

63 Exhaust Hanger Mystery

Started by Mike Travers in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion yesterday. 0 Replies

I'm in the process of installing a stainless steel single exhaust from Classic Exhaust on my '63 Coupe de Ville. I'm running into a mystery regarding my middle exhaust bracket. I have the bracket…Continue

Blog Posts

accumulator dryer

Posted by CHRIS CARLSON on December 6, 2023 at 10:54am 0 Comments

Who rebuilds original AC  accumulator dryers for 1964 Cadillac? I have been on Classic auto air in Tampa FL wait list for over a year ,  There is one on Old air products web site that looks very similar to the original # 21-4214A but states it fits 1962 Gm cars, The one recommended for a 1964 Cadillac is half the length 21-4215A    What  is everyone using ? I would prefer to be as original as possible. Thanks

'63 Eldorado trumpet horn + 2 standard horns restoration

Posted by Les Eastling on November 15, 2023 at 10:34am 1 Comment

My son, unbeknownst to me, had all three of the horns on our 1963 Eldorado completely restored. We had recently added the Eldorado trumpet horn to the two standard horns and the sound was not very good... we had heard good ones so we knew something was not right... but there was not much we could do to get better sound from the 3 horns.

There is a restoration service called The Horn Works who my son…

Continue

Clock ‘64 DeVille

Posted by Matt Vander Hooven on July 23, 2023 at 7:36pm 2 Comments

Is there still a member in the Detroit area that refurbishes clocks?

Matt VH

Spark Plug Heat Range

Posted by Patrick Westphal on July 7, 2023 at 10:00am 1 Comment

I found a diagram that illustrates the main factor in determining a spark plug heat range that I was trying to describe to you during the chapter get together.

Here it is:

The main factor is the length of the ceramic insulator from the middle of the spark plug to the tip (where the spark happens)

The insulator…