For Sale (338)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

64 DeVille Convertible For Sale Project Car

1964 Cadillac DeVille Convertible -Project Car All new metal floors, trunk, inner and outer rocker panels - body was raised up from chassis…

Started by Jim Augello

0 Oct 4, 2020

1964 Fleetwood Sixty Special for sale

My 1964 Fleetwood Sixty Special is for sale.  It is a “survivor” and has not been restored, nor does it need to be.  It is black, and has i…

Started by John C.Churchill

3 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

1963 390 engine parts.

Engine completely dismantled,  Manifolds intake and exhaust are good Valve covers, heads seem fine Engine brackets Front cover Let me kno…

Started by paul

2 Sep 25, 2020
Reply by Jason

for sale frame off restored 1963 convertible

I have decided to sell my 1963 convertible. frame off restoration completed in may 2019, driven under 500 miles since. appraised at 60000 C…

Started by maurice lapoiinte

6 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by maurice lapoiinte

1963 390 engine and trans for sale

I have a rebuilt 390 that runs well with very low miles. New Edelbrock 1406 carb and new Edelbrock air filter.New intake gaskets, plugs and…

Started by Kraig Wire

1 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by paul

One 63 Coupe and three 64 DeVille's for sale

These cars are in the Memphis, TN area. Buyer would need to arrange pickup. Will make deal on package! Contact me at tmanard@gmail or (901)…

Started by Tony Manard

0 Jul 6, 2020

1964 NOS Neutral Safety Switch

NOS neutral safety switch for Series 62 and Series 75 models with Hydra-Matic and standard, non-tilt steering column.  Part No. 650.  Does…

Started by Charles Fares

0 Jun 29, 2020

1964 Horn Set

Set of three used 1964 Cadilac horns, including high note, low note, and short trumpet. Charles Fares La Mesa, California E-mail preferred:…

Started by Charles Fares

0 Jun 28, 2020

1964 NOS Hood "V" Emblem

NOS Hood "V" for 1964 DeVilles and Series 62.  Emblem is nice NOS, box  is smooshed. Charles Fares La Mesa, California E-mail preferred: f…

Started by Charles Fares

0 Jun 28, 2020

1963-1964 Convertible A-Pillar Weatherstrips

One set of LH and RH 1963-64 Convertible A-Pillar weatherstrips. These are American-made reproductions. Charles Fares La Mesa, California E…

Started by Charles Fares

0 Jun 28, 2020

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

429 restoration

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 39 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Hello, and thanks for adding to group!I am restoring 1964 429 engine which I bought as dismantled. It is said to be smoking in driving and has been stored as parts for a year. It is most probably…Continue

Tags: #429

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 244 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

1964 Cadillac parts for sale... northern cali

Started by Jason in For Sale yesterday. 0 Replies

Bill Hirsch cast iron gray exhaust and manifold paint (1 can) $20Bill hirsch Cadillac dark blue engine enamel high temp high gloss (2 cans) $40Convertible top latchValve coversHeadlight bezelRadioGas…Continue

Tags: Parts

Blog Posts

Thank you Kurt re: VIN location

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 19, 2021 at 1:07pm 0 Comments

I just wanted to say a thank you to Kurt for steering me to the tech tips page on V.I.N. locations.  Excellent information.  Thanks a bundle.

Robert Pellow

V.I.N. where?

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 18, 2021 at 1:41pm 6 Comments

Where can I find the V.I.N. on a 63 convertible?  The usual space at the base of the interior windshield on the driver's side has been decimated by weather.

63 Trunk detail

Posted by Bob Pontius on April 8, 2021 at 3:07pm 1 Comment

Jason, I liked the detail and information you have provided. I would like to do mine similar to yours. Can you help? Do you have trunk material? OPGI is sending the trunk product for my 63 Fleetwood. But it does cover the entire trunk as yours was done. If you do not have can you give me a reference? Thanks!! Bob

Car lift and jack stands

Posted by Les Eastling on March 23, 2021 at 10:00am 4 Comments

I mentioned during the 63/64 chapter zoom meeting on 3/21 that we had installed a car lift in our garage. Someone asked what kind and I didn't have the info at hand, so here is a link to it and also a link to some tall jack stands we use to add more stability to the car and an additional safety factor. There is something about getting underneath one of these cars that makes me a little nervous! …

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service