For Sale (352)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

drive shafts for 1964

I have two driveshafts for the 1964 with turbo hydramatic in good condition, email me at hdp10@yahoo.com

Started by William Cameron

4 Apr 25, 2021
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

63 Sedan DeVille Parts Liquidation

Hello All my restoration is complete I have lots of parts left and want to help with your restorations Everything is for sale.....all the p…

Started by Mark Borer

6 Apr 25, 2021
Reply by Edwin Bynoe

1963 lower passenger bumper end

Immaculate lower passenger bumper end for 1963 Cadillac.  $700.00 or best offer 

Started by Michael DiFilippo

0 Mar 9, 2021

Edelbrock 1406 Carburetor + Parts For Conversion For Sale

Gentlemen, After 31 years I have sold my '63 convertible. Long story short is I got a price I believe was very respectable considering the…

Started by Ian Osborne

17 Feb 27, 2021
Reply by Ian Osborne

1963 Fleetwood and Eldorado Dash Wood and Chrome Panels

Excellent used original 1963 Fleetwood 60S and Eldorado Biarritz dash chrome and wood panels: LH AC panel and vent; RH AC panel and vent, a…

Started by Charles Fares

0 Feb 21, 2021

Pulling in Parts Car #54

Back to the hotel in Hickory NC with parts car #54 - a 1964 Series 62 Four Window Sedan. Lots of goodies on this beauty! Headed home with o…

Started by Jason Edge

10 Feb 20, 2021
Reply by George

2021 Parts Liquidation

My car is gone so I have no need for the extra parts I have lying around. I will charge only actual shipping to be determined by buyer's ad…

Started by Ian Osborne

6 Jan 19, 2021
Reply by Ian Osborne

Looking for a 64 Cadillac wiper motor

Trying to find a wiper motor or maybe a GM compatible. Please contact Jon at 5613010659.

Started by Jon Ettman

1 Jan 9, 2021
Reply by Jason Edge

1964 Christmas Cadillac Accessory pamphlet for sale.

Hi to all members. I am new to this club chapter. I have recently sold my beautiful 1964 Triple White Coupe and have now decided to part wi…

Started by Mark Sullivan

6 Jan 6, 2021
Reply by Jason Edge

No Reserve Auction on Chapter Member Jim Verraster's 1964 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Auction

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Member Jim Verraster has his 1964 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 up for auction on the Bring a Trailer site with no reserv…

Started by Jason Edge

1 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Anders

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Timelapse Rebuild of a 1957 Cadillac 365 V-8 Engine

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion 14 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Saw the link on the CLC forums today and thought I would share to the CLC FB Group. This is a prior generation engine to our 1963-64 390's & 429's but this is a pretty cool time lapse of a…Continue

64 TH400 refresh

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Matti Roth 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

Next task with my 64 DeVille project is to check TH400 condition. Gearbox came with the car but was already removed. It is 64 but not possible to say if it is the original to this car as there is no…Continue

need some help: bulb size for dash compartment

Started by Stefan in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kurt yesterday. 4 Replies

Hello everybody,I would like to replace all the burned bulbs in the dash of my ´63 Fleetwood 60 Special and I'm a little confused as I can't find the right sizes in the shop manual. - If I'm wrong,…Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 299 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

bright beam flashes

Posted by Kim K Kaiser on January 9, 2022 at 12:55pm 5 Comments

HI again,

I have the 63 cdv, with the flash assister on the dash,  

My hi lo beams flash back and forth intermittently.  sometimes they dont start flashing at all, sometimes they will just start flasihing on and off until I hit the button on the floor to get them to stop.  sometimes they sound someone is down there hitting the floor button but the lights dont respond, you can hear the click but nothing happens, as if I have no control over that floor button. I have turned off…

Continue

Map Light

Posted by RIchard Yasenchack on January 1, 2022 at 8:07pm 7 Comments

I have a 63 Cadillac Series 62 convertible.  Can someone post a picture showing what the map light should look like?

Mine is a meta air vent like grating, which just does not look right for a map light.

Thanks in advance.  Rick

Upgrades for the Coupe de Ville

Posted by Kurt on December 24, 2021 at 6:00pm 4 Comments

At long last I finally have power vent windows! I started collecting the parts 3 years ago. The one thing I could not find until recently is the 6 button driver's switch. Jason finally pulled one in and was more than generous with pricing. Thanks Jason! Installing the vent window motors was the easiest part of the project but many other tasks were spawned by this project.

1. There is a hole in the door panels where the window crank was. I considered putting a hub cap emblem there…
Continue

center bolt size for crankshaft pulley

Posted by Dan Norris on December 6, 2021 at 3:13pm 2 Comments

I need to pull my distributor, and still have the cork in the end of the crankshaft. What is the bolt size needed to thread a bolt in there to be able to turn the motor over with a pull handle and socket to get it to TDC exactly before I pull the distributor out?

Dan

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service