All Discussions Tagged 'Cadillac' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Batch of Embroidered Iron-On 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Patches - $4 each

As noted in our August 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter: Around 6 years ago Lucas Feininger had worked with a company called Quality L…

Started by Jason Edge

1 Aug 1
Reply by Jason Edge

1963 & 1964 Cadillac Factory Installed Equipment Percentages

Here are percentages of Factory Installed Equipment for 1963 & 1964 Cadillac per Ward's Automotive Yearbook. This is for the entire pro…

Started by Jason Edge

10 Jun 30
Reply by Jason Edge

She got the look and then some

A Thing Of Beauty is a JOY FOREVER ! ! ! !  a poem by John Keats that sums up my feelings  about my 1964 Classic Antique Cadillac Convertib…

Started by Tony and Ginny 429

0 Feb 24

A Pikers TV episode

On the last Pickers TV show they went to a tattoo art collectors. studio who had some of the  very best know tattoo artists  ever in the bu…

0 Dec 31, 2019

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter June 2019 Newsletter Posted

I have just completed and posted the June 2019, 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter to our newsletter page at www.newsletters.6364Cadillac

Started by Jason Edge

1 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by Jason Edge

The Luxury cars of the 60’s in America

The 1960’s were the golden age of the American luxury car Nothing like having a huge car in your driveway to show the success you had accom…

0 Jun 7, 2019

64 Cadillac Fleetwood seat belts

Hi guys  looking for  original seat belts for 64 Cadillac Fleetwood  6039  in black  if possible   I'd like  to get 6 pair   thanks  for an…

Started by Mal wade

1 May 5, 2019
Reply by Russ Austin

Ignition for 64 Cadillac

Hi everyone   im wanting a ignition for 64 Cadillac   with keys   any help would be great 

Started by Mal wade

9 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Kevin Campbell

Convertible out for a spin

Had the 64 convert out for and hour and a half spin down to the lake at Duval island in Floral City Citrus County Fl ( Central Fl ) to get…

6 Apr 1, 2019
Reply by Anders

Picked up that Vintage 1963 Convertible Cadillac Solid State Radio Today

I've seen this vintage "Made in Hong Kong" 1963 Cadillac convertible solid state radio from time to time over the years but never picked on…

Started by Jason Edge

6 Jan 29, 2019
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Fuel gauge access

Started by Tosh Dickenson in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tosh Dickenson 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Do I really have to remove the dash pad to access the back of the instrument panel..specifically the fuel gauge.  1964 DevilleContinue

Convertible Top Pump Leak

Started by Lee Martin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Lee Martin 10 hours ago. 5 Replies

Does anyone have experience with leaky pump or connections to pump?  I have a slow one and it's driving me crazy trying to see where the fluid is coming out.  It is definitely from the pump area (not…Continue

Fuel Gage

Started by Dominic Salemi in General Discussion. Last reply by Dominic Salemi 10 hours ago. 5 Replies

Any help on this 1964 Cadillac. My fuel gage is pegged over the full line. Is there a way I can tell without pulling everything apart to figure out if it is the gage or fuel unit. I disconnected the…Continue

ONLINE SERVICE MANUAL

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 16 hours ago. 2 Replies

I dont know if anyone has posted this, I stumbled on it and found most of the manual as a pdf.  kind of handy when i downloaded it onto the phone and am under car..anyway, here are the links that i…Continue

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 10 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service