All Discussions Tagged 'classic cadillac parts' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a fe…

Started by Jason Edge

168 Oct 13
Reply by Jason Edge

Cadillac Axle Lamps

Posted this on FB...thought you all might get a kick out of this: Always looking for ways to use my overflow parts! Needed light for one of…

Started by Jason Edge

6 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

1961-64 Cadillac Rims, New Old Stock 235-75-15 Tires

Click Here for more pictures on my Facebook Classic Cadillac Parts page. $200 for complete set of 4 previously painted 1961-64 Cadillac Ri…

Started by Jason Edge

2 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Jason Edge

Excellent Set of 1964 to 1967 429 Heads, Cleaned, Magnafluxed, Ready to Rebuild - $200

I've got a good selection of cylinder heads and have started taking them in and having them cleaned and magnafluxed to check for cracks, an…

Started by Jason Edge

1 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Jason Edge

Wanted: 1963 & 1964 Parts Cars Within 250 Miles of Central NC

I am always in the market for a complete or almost complete parts car. If you have one or know of a potential 1963 or 1964 Cadillac parts…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Jun 8, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Clovis

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 53 minutes ago. 1 Reply

So now Canada has made the move to recreational  Weed   ( reefer for the old timers ) will you be partaking in the festivities— my friend the ride in the 64 is Better —Stoned —with the tunes on ( and…Continue

What I Saw Today

Started by Jeff Kinzler in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 5 hours ago. 12 Replies

I stopped by the…Continue

New batch of T shirts just in.

Started by Russ Austin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

I received a new batch of T shirts, and I have now included a Ladies T shirt.  Mens sizes are S, L, XL and 2XL Shirt comes in Gray only.Ladies sizes are L and XL. Shirt is in White only.18.50 each…Continue

Blog Posts

Cadillac Dealer Promo Film -1962

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on October 20, 2018 at 4:00am 6 Comments

https://youtu.be/cn_dcm_B_MM

This explains some of Cadillac's history and reputation for quality in a way that is historically…

Continue

Pinion seal

Posted by Michael Jarnagin on October 14, 2018 at 7:10pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me a brief and easy way to replace the rear differential pinion seal mine is leaking and spraying gear lube everywhere. Thank you Michael 

Radio for sale:

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2018 at 11:28am 0 Comments

Retro Sound Radio,

am-fm  with 30 pre sets,built in amp 18watts 40watts peak x 4 channels.

bass,treble,fader, balance

push button styling, Aux input for IPods.power antenna & amp turn on leads

works excellent $140.00 plus the shipping.…

Continue

Battery Cable Hold Down

Posted by Ray Schick on October 2, 2018 at 2:40pm 5 Comments

I was walking d own the hardware isle and “Boom” had a idea for these…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service