I just got everything back together from installing the hood to cowl side seal weatherstrip and wiper washer kit. I feel like I've been stuck in time on my 64 CDV since last fall's interior project so it was good to make some progress on the Caddy. The washer pump has never worked and I was grinning from ear to ear when I took the 15 minutes to install the $20 repair kit I've now had for 2 years and see them work for the first time.
I thought it would be a good time to address the washer pump as I was redoing the hood to cowl side seals and would have the cowl cover removed and could replace the washer jets if needed. In fact, I ended up replacing both washer jets, with one being completely blocked and of course having a bin full of them many with nicer chrome than the ones I had on the car.
I'll get some good pictures and video but will post some earlier pictures from the iphone below as I was installing the side seals. (Of course it looks better with the cowl cover installed and everything cleaned up.)