Ian Osborne's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"There are ways to replace a missing crankshaft cork. My local Ace hardware actually…"

Ian Osborne replied May 13 to Let's Pop the Cork!

10 May 17
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"It looks like you have a '63 convertible. I make and sell reproduction door pull len…"

Ian Osborne replied Jan 15 to Interior lights

6 Jan 18
Reply by William Mott

"Michael, I know you said you have 12V at the socket but are you now checking it with…"

Ian Osborne replied Jan 10 to Cornering Lights - Bulb replacement

44 Jan 15
Reply by Jason Edge

"Just to add my two cents worth, I bought a set of Craftsman diamond tipped screwdriv…"

Ian Osborne replied Jan 5 to Cornering Lights - Bulb replacement

44 Jan 15
Reply by Jason Edge

"The intake manifold does not have a joint where oil would be present but the engine…"

Ian Osborne replied Nov 9, 2021 to Surprised no feed back on the 65 429 rear crank bearing redesign change Service

128 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by Jason Edge

"I have a rough one that could be used as a place keeper until a better one is found…"

Ian Osborne replied Nov 9, 2021 to Need 1963 "Boomerang" bumper pieces

5 Nov 9, 2021
Reply by Ian Osborne

"I believe the clips in photo #3 hold the transmission fluid cooler lines that go to…"

Ian Osborne replied Sep 13, 2021 to Unknown parts quiz Episode 4

5 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by Matti Roth

"I have a bulb socket but no mercury switch."

Ian Osborne replied Aug 17, 2021 to Trunk light.

2 Aug 17, 2021
Reply by Ian Osborne

"Vincent, I may have a complete assembly. I'll check tomorrow and let you know."

Ian Osborne replied Aug 17, 2021 to Trunk light.

2 Aug 17, 2021
Reply by Ian Osborne

"Looks great. Nice job!"

Ian Osborne replied Aug 10, 2021 to My 1963 4 door Cadillac .

3 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Rear windows inoperable

Started by Richard Lange in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jay Waters 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

The rear windows will not go down on my 64 DeVille convertible. Front windows work fine. Any suggestions on how to get them down. Thanks RichardContinue

parasitic draw

Started by Chris miller in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by john w. warner 23 hours ago. 5 Replies

i am having an issue where my battery is dying after leaving the car for about a week without starting it. i have a brand new redtop optima battery and was having the same issue with the previous…Continue

Jason

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 2 Replies

Congrats on your Grand Nationals first place win and your  new Vice President status Why am I sure ——you will be president one day  very soon ?The trophy  you won is very pretty one Like that you…Continue

Tags: CLC

1964 sedan deville 4 door transmission speeds

Started by Jay Waters in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Kurt yesterday. 4 Replies

How many speeds does a 1964 sedan deville 4 door have ? My column indicator only has P/R/N/D/L.It is starting in first and shifting to second pretty smooth, but want to be sure there isn't an…Continue

Blog Posts

Renovation project 1964 Cadillac Deville convertible

Posted by Balachne on May 31, 2022 at 7:00am 3 Comments

Renovation project 1964 Cadillac Deville convertible

Introduction

To achieve an excellent result of vehicle restoration, it is essential to  manage this task as one manages an industrial project.

To do this we will use a certain formalism of project management and therefore start by defining the need. It is from this that we will deduce the scope, then the time of execution of the…

Continue

I was working on my HVAC system this winter and during the process of taking the dash pad off these two parts fell out. Does anyone know what they are and where they go?

Posted by Patrick Westphal on April 12, 2022 at 1:35pm 1 Comment

I was working on my HVAC system this winter and during the process of taking the dash pad off these two parts fell out. Does anyone know what they are and where they go?

1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Convertible Speedometer Bulbs

Posted by Russell L Parr on April 1, 2022 at 9:15pm 6 Comments

I need to replace the bulbs for the speedometer cluster in my instrument panel..

Before I open up the dash, I want to have the necessary bulbs on hand.

Can someone help me determine what bulbs I need, the number of bulbs I need,  and where to purchase them?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

1964 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Convertible Speedometer Bulbs

Posted by Russell L Parr on April 1, 2022 at 9:15pm 0 Comments

I need to replace the bulbs for the speedometer cluster in my instrument panel..

Before I open up the dash, I want to have the necessary bulbs on hand.

Can someone help me determine what bulbs I need, the number of bulbs I need,  and where to purchase them?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service