Just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get interiors done in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking at seats, door cards and headliner. I live in the Tacoma Washington area so west side is preferable .  appreciate any help.  

Views: 129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best to go to cruise ins and talk to people. Find out where they go and who is known for a good job.

That's Russ, thats tough this time of year in the PNW as its not cruise season. Everyone hibernates up here and works on their cars. 

Best to go to cruise ins and talk to people. Find out where they go and who is known for a good job.

Check out and join a Cadillac LaSalle Club (CLC) region in your area.   They will be an invaluable resource for networking and finding local recommendations. Here is one I see on the list of CLC regions in WA state on the Chapters & Regions page at https://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/general/custom.asp?page=regions... :

PACIFIC NORTHWEST (1966)
Robert A. LeCoque
P.O. Box 3025
Renton, WA 98056-5025
(206) 799-6585
rLecoque@msn.com
WEBSITE

If into a member of the CLC join them at www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/join    They currently have a free 6 month free membership deal through now and the end of the year!

Thank you Jason, I will look into that 

try these guys they supposedly took over from the guy that did a great job on mine many years ago. it looked factory correct when I got it back including the crests embossed in the leather.The company is -- Texas Auto Upolstery --in Vancouver Washington
The new owner is --Emilio @ 360 771 3565

Thank you Maurice I will look them up. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Rear main seal. 63

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 15 hours ago. 3 Replies

My rms is leaking again.  I hv cked all other options for leaks and its none of those.  Ie, oil presdure, valve covers, etc.  So i called egge to order another one.  I asked the guy wat contack…Continue

Selling 1964 Coupe Deville Parts

Started by Gary Smiley in For Sale. Last reply by Gary Smiley 16 hours ago. 2 Replies

What I  have are many extra original, hard-to-find 1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville Parts (from donor car).…Continue

Tags: doors, hood, engine

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 23 hours ago. 275 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

Rumble Sound at 55-60 mph

Posted by Ray Schick on September 20, 2021 at 10:45pm 6 Comments

64 Coupe DeVille , while driving at 55-60 mph I have a oscillating rumble sound . Steering wheel does not shake or vibrate . Transmission mount looks good .Tires were replaced 2 years ago balanced and rebalanced recently. Axel bearings were just replaced, rear differential assembly was just replaced with a Posi track ,pinion bearings good. Fresh gear lube. Driveshaft checked and balanced the other day ,new center bearing installed and new bearing carrier assembly too. Trying to figure this…

Continue

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service