Ian Osborne's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Paul, I've never had much luck with a pickle fork. I loosen the nut on the ball join…"

Ian Osborne replied Apr 10 to upper ball joint removal

6 Apr 12
Reply by Ronnie Lay

"Jason,  Are you going to get by working on that parts car without any air conditioni…"

Ian Osborne replied Mar 30 to Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

161 on Wednesday
Reply by Jason Edge

"I'm about 15 minutes from LAX and this isn't exactly short notice so I'll set some t…"

Ian Osborne replied Feb 22 to PLAN "B" the USA trip....... Make that Plan "C" yeah, we're still coming.

12 Feb 25
Reply by Kevin Campbell

"Go for it and be sure to post the video here!"

Ian Osborne replied Feb 16 to RIPLEY CRUISE NIGHT,. (Believe it.... or not)

10 Feb 19
Reply by Kevin Campbell

"Looks like a good turnout. Was that Jim Rockford and his Firebird I spotted?"

Ian Osborne replied Feb 16 to RIPLEY CRUISE NIGHT,. (Believe it.... or not)

10 Feb 19
Reply by Kevin Campbell

"I'd be interested in those wheels if they were for sale separately"

Ian Osborne replied Jan 22 to 1966 Cadillac DeVille Chrome

3 Jan 23
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"Chris, There were two different booster/master cylinder assemblies originally used o…"

Ian Osborne replied Jan 18 to Where to get brake booster and master cylinder rebuilt

27 Feb 24
Reply by Chris Gill

"Exploding cigar?"

Ian Osborne replied Dec 23, 2018 to Trivia Question 14 - Cadillac Water Level Plug

15 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Ian Osborne

"Okay, I can’t not try. How about they plug the tapped holes where the seatbelts bolt…"

Ian Osborne replied Dec 23, 2018 to Trivia Question 14 - Cadillac Water Level Plug

15 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Ian Osborne

"I'm going to have to bow out. I don't think I've ever seen one of these."

15 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Ian Osborne

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

1964 429 & Trans For Sale

Started by Russ in For Sale 52 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Anyone in need of a 429 & trans? Was running when pulled from car but had low compression on a few cylinders if memory serves me right. Engine/trans are in Phoenix. Russ, 562.858.6926Continue

Center bearing - replacement.

Started by Anders in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Norman Silverman 4 hours ago. 22 Replies

Had some sound from the propeller shaft and as the rear wheel bearings just been replaced I thought it would be the center bearing. Removed the propeller shaft and checked the center bearing (as per…Continue

1964 coupe de ville trunk v emblem

Started by ANGELO MARTINEZ in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by James jacques 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

hello I am looking for the v emblem on a 1964 coupe de ville trunk  v emblemthank youContinue

'63 De Ville for Sale

Started by Aaron in For Sale on Friday. 0 Replies

Hello everyone,I have a '63 Coupe DeVille for sale. Car runs and drives, and is located in Pueblo, Colorado. Work completed includes: rebuilt 390 from a '61, rebuilt transmission (dyno'd), new break…Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service