General Discussion (614)

Featured Discussions

Join the CLC for $25 per Year ...then Join the FREE 63/64 Cadillac Chapter ... also save 25% on Parts!

You can now join the CLC (Cadillac & LaSalle Club) for as little as $25 per year!  If you are not a member of the CLC check out…

Started by Jason EdgeLatest Reply

A Reminder on Buying & Selling Etiquette on our Forums

Part of the agreement to "respect" fellow members here on the 63/64 Cadillac Website, includes proper etiquette regarding our For Sale (www…

The 5 Main Things I Recommend to All New 1963/64 Cadillac Owners

Here are the 5 main things I recommend to all new 1963/64 Cadillac Owners:   - Join the CLC (Cadillac & LaSalle Club).   To join go to…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Title and Frame VIN section for sale

For sale is the #1 frame cross member that has the vehicle VIN on it. Comes with the matching Arizona title in my name.  This is legal in A…

Started by Russ Austin

10 6 hours ago
Reply by Jason Edge

Disc brake caliper brackets

Does anyone have any templates or detailed photos of caliper brackets for installing gm disc brakes on the front of our cars?

Started by Chris miller

0 Mar 17

Serviceable item list

Just confirming some parts and fluids for a “master list” for 64 I’ve been attempting to curate. Would love your input! This may be a fair…

Started by Logan Robb

8 Mar 17
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

My First ‘64 de Ville, circa 1989

I came across this picture tonight of me and my first ‘64 de Ville, circa 1989.  I was 24 and cruising the Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills,…

Started by Michael Vogler

1 Mar 15
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

64 bumper buckets for sale.

I have a set of 64 front bumper buckets for sale.  email me at russ@thecadishack.com to inquire. RH, no rust, chrome is very good, a few sc…

Started by Russ Austin

0 Mar 11

New Edelbrock carburetor TV rod bracket

Just in, the Edelbrock carburetor TV rod adaptor. Has a bushing for the trunnion block, just like the original. Comes with the installation…

Started by Russ Austin

0 Mar 8

Our Literature Page --> Have to Rebuild

Last night I was trying to add a few pages to the 1963 Dealer Data Book and move the link in the drop down from the menu and the page becam…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Mar 5

CLC: Join or Renew Now To Beat Pending Membership Dues Increase

If you are not a member of the CLC check out the many benefits of membership and join today at www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/join

Started by Jason Edge

0 Mar 1

A Quick Run-Down of the 2022 Grand National in Chicago

Here is an abbreviated run down of this past weeks CLC Grand National in Chicago.  Much more will be posted online and in our upcoming New…

Started by Jason Edge

1 Feb 23
Reply by Jason Edge

Benefits of Cadillac & LaSalle Club Membership!

Checkout a few of the benefits of CLC (Cadillac & LaSalle Club) membership below and join today.You can see more benefits and join toda…

Started by Jason Edge

1 Feb 17
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Title and Frame VIN section for sale

Started by Russ Austin in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 6 hours ago. 10 Replies

For sale is the #1 frame cross member that has the vehicle VIN on it. Comes with the matching Arizona title in my name.  This is legal in Arizona, please check your state laws before putting this on…Continue

Steering gear compatibility

Started by Matti Roth in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Matti Roth yesterday. 2 Replies

The steering gear in my 64 is leaking from steering shaft side and I need to rebuild it. I have used steering gear from 70`s Monte Carlo available. Is there any reason why not to use that temporarily…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 1 Reply

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

1964 power steering sector rebuild

Posted by CHRIS CARLSON on March 20, 2023 at 11:32pm 3 Comments

I'm having my steering sector rebuilt, and considering changing it from 20-1 ratio 4.2 turns lock to lock to 3.5 turns lock to lock @ 16-1 ratio, If i change from a 3 1/4" box to a 3" box i could have a 14-1 Ratio steering response would be faster, shorter distance to turn the wheel to get a response,   has anyone done this? and how do you like it? thank you

1964 Daville dashboard clock

Posted by Willem Bol on March 13, 2023 at 11:33am 2 Comments

Hallo,

Can somebody help me finding a dashboard clock  for my 1964 Cadillac DeVille Convertible?

Thank you in advance,

Willem Bol

The Netherlands

Does anyone know where I can get the bushings for AC compressor mount on the 429?

Posted by Robert Schles on February 21, 2023 at 11:45am 2 Comments

I've looked at the usual rubber sources but couldn't find any. 

Need help with a hood latch

Posted by Curtis Dover on January 2, 2023 at 5:23pm 0 Comments

Hey guys, I need some help.  Could someone send me some pictures on how the first hood release lever on a factory 1964 Cadillac is set up, where it comes though the grille. Not the secondary one. I need to know where the thumb or finger position is located through the grille. Is it above or below the center grille molding piece? Mine seems to be positioned behind the center molding piece and will not adjust above or below the molding. I have a wire tied to it to release it…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service