On the 1963 and 1964 Series 62 Coupes there is one thing in particular that is missing in the rear passenger area that is found in all the other body styles including the 1963 and 1964 Series 62 Sedans.
Hint: it is a very common item especially for 1963 and 1964.
Rear C Pillar lights?
Nope, all have rear courtesy lights:
- 1963 and 1964 Series 62 Coupes and Sedans have the courtesy light up in the C pillar.
- 1964 Coupe and Sedan de Ville have the rear courtesy light up in the C pillar.
- 1963 Sedan de Villes have the rear courtesy light on the rear door pull handle that matches the front door pull handle and courtesy light
- 1964 Coupe de Villes have the rear courtesy light on the rear qtr upper trim piece that matches the pull handle on the doors pull handle and courtesy light.
- 1963 and 1964 convertibles have rear courtesy lights in the rear qtr arm rest.
... so all body styles have rear courtesy lights.
Nope.. 1963 and 1964 Series 62 Coupes have nice long side arm rests on the rear qtr interior panels, and a center pull down arm rest in the rear. (The Series 62 Coupe and Sedan does not have the center fold down arm rest in the front however).
I could give you guys a major hint but it would make it way to obvious. How about this. What is an amenity you would expect in the back of a Cadillac in 1963 and 1964?
A hot blonde nymphomaniac who's Dad owns a Pub.
Now you're talking! ... but NOPE! Those were only special order items in Coupe de Villes with the '896' Eldo horn. Only problem is "Dad" has a shot gun he keeps behind the bar counter!
Did the Series 62 not have the light switch on the back of the front seat?
Nope... not it.
The retired -- Mofia Gangsters --- that were relocated to the Trunk area --for transport to there final resting place ---LOL !!
I like Kavin's answer more than mine
Jason and Kavin
We really have to stop ( maybe not ) this sexual undertone horney talk ( the 896 ---BIG One )
No idea --how an A came up in your name with my super rapid typing skills----twice ???