Wanted to Buy (412)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

64 CONVERTIBLE

I am looking for a cadillac deville 64 convertible with A/C to restore about 10000$if you have any contact me

Started by Planet-automobile

5 Feb 28
Reply by Darien Sofie

Door edge guards for 63 convertible

Looking for a good set for a 2dr Eldo. Thanks! Louie -   louzer21@gmail.com

Started by Louie Hernandez

0 Feb 8

Wanted; windshield pillar chrome trim

Hi, I have a 63 Convertible, looking for the inner and outer windshield pillar chrome trim just the end pieces, mine car came with twin S…

Started by Remo Tasillo

0 Jan 27

Need Intake double ended stud and 3/8" thick washer

Help wanted..... some how lost and in need to complete my engine project. Just need one intake double ended stud with the 3/8" thick washer…

Started by Michael Francioni

1 Jan 20
Reply by Russ Austin

WTB Turn signal switch, non tilt column

Looking for a turn signal switch for a 64 coupe deville non tilt column let me know if you have one, thanks. you can also call/text me at 6…

Started by Charlie

0 Jan 12

Center Rear Bumper Good to Excellent Needed 1964 Coupe DeVille

Hi Fellow 1963 and 1964 Cadillac members, I have an original 1964 Cadillac my father and mom brought me home from the hospital in (1965!) a…

Started by David Parisi

0 Jan 12

63 deville

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a 63 Cadillac deville left and right lower front bumper buckets. If you have any for sale or know of anyone…

Started by Brian

3 Jan 11
Reply by Jon Ettman

63/64 wiper motor

I am looking for a 1963 or 1964 wiper motor or GM equivalent.  Please contact Jon  5613010659 Thanks

Started by Jon Ettman

0 Jan 9

63/64 glove box door latch

I'm needing a new glove box door latch for my '63 Cadillac. I have the lock cylinder already. Matthew Griffin riverrat.griffin@gmail.com

Started by matthew griffin

0 Jan 7

head bolts

Hi. I am looking for head bolt sets for my 1964 convertible Deville. Existing bolts I removed are the wrong length and would like to replac…

Started by Larry Rees

2 Dec 25, 2020
Reply by Russ Austin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Very sensitive brakes.

Started by Phil in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 1 hour ago. 19 Replies

Hey everyone,  how sensitive should the power brakes be?  I have just rebuilt the power booster and  replaced the master cylinder. The pedal doesn’t have any resistance so I have to be very gentle so…Continue

Carpet install

Started by Pete Grodem in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

simple question, Does the carpet go under the seat mounts and bolted down with the seat? My original carpet was cut to go around the seat mounts looks like a hack job. Same with the steering column,…Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 1 hour ago. 247 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

New Batch of Embroidered Iron-On 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Patches - $4 each

Started by Jason Edge in Chapter Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 17 hours ago. 8 Replies

As noted in our August 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter:Around 6 years…Continue

Tags: Available, Patches, Chapter, Cadillac, 1963/64

Blog Posts

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Thank you Kurt re: VIN location

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 19, 2021 at 1:07pm 0 Comments

I just wanted to say a thank you to Kurt for steering me to the tech tips page on V.I.N. locations.  Excellent information.  Thanks a bundle.

Robert Pellow

V.I.N. where?

Posted by Robert Pellow on April 18, 2021 at 1:41pm 6 Comments

Where can I find the V.I.N. on a 63 convertible?  The usual space at the base of the interior windshield on the driver's side has been decimated by weather.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service