Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

390 with vibrations

Started by Bo Authèn in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Bo Authèn 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

After renovating both the engine and the automat, I have vibrations. Not sure if they come from the engine or the transmission. Can the flexplate versus converter be wrong? or the flexplate against…Continue

Jason

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

I really liked your comment about  the social distancing  rule  regarding our year cars - as requiring a cell phone due to the extensive distance between individuals  —— now that’s FUNNY —-LOL !…Continue

Tags: distancing, Social

63 deville

Started by Brian in Wanted to Buy 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a 63 Cadillac deville left and right lower front bumper buckets. If you have any for sale or know of anyone selling any, please let me know. Thank you Continue

Gas tank overfilling and fumes...anybody else?

Started by Tosh Dickenson in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 7 hours ago. 3 Replies

Anybody else have a problem with your gas tank overfilling then draining out the overflow?  I've done the service bulletin with relocating the vent and drilling the hole in the top.Every so often…Continue

Blog Posts

64 Power Servo vacuum leak

Posted by Kent Prows on June 27, 2020 at 4:02pm 0 Comments

I finally got around to fixing a leak in my heater core.  I decided to check to see if there were any other obvious issues while I had everything torn apart.  When I put a vacuum directly (bypassing the transducer) to the power servo it gets to about 10" and then slowly leaks back to zero.  The fan will not go to full and the mode door will not open completely.  I have read a couple of other posts that said they repaired the power servo leaks.  How?  Does anyone have one to sell?  I just…

Continue

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service