Kevin Campbell's Discussions (1,358)

Discussions Replied To (1240) Replies Latest Activity

"getting close to the edge was most likely the best end result really. Good on ya "

Kevin Campbell replied Aug 13 to A Drilling No-No .... That Worked!

15 Aug 13
Reply by Jason Edge

"I always carry a spare T & B hose and 3 belts, I have a very modest tool bag, a…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 29 to hypothetical

11 Jul 31
Reply by Jason Edge

"Ol Russ baby wants a 63 Fleetwood Tony. Big resto job... sadly, i think it will beco…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 23 to 64 Fleetwood for sale

3 Jul 23
Reply by Russ Austin

"I think, a lot of folks, don't really know how lucky they are to have what you and R…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 22 to Coming in with Parts Car #51 - 1964 CDV

7 Jul 23
Reply by Jason Edge

"Oh stop it ya big baby..... I've seen ya photos, you gotta have a couple of good yea…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 22 to Coming in with Parts Car #51 - 1964 CDV

7 Jul 23
Reply by Jason Edge

"When you get to # 100, as a celebration, you make the parts from that one free. :-)…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 21 to Coming in with Parts Car #51 - 1964 CDV

7 Jul 23
Reply by Jason Edge

"Nice...... :-)"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 18 to July 4th Photos

6 Jul 19
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"Welcome Tom.... what knowledge you must have on these cars."

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 8 to Welcome 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members

226 on Wednesday
Reply by Dan Loukota

"Geez, the 63 rag top sure got ploughed from behind. What a shame. I gotta say, win,…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 7 to 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter July 2019 Newsletter - 2019 Grand National Edition

2 Jul 7
Reply by Kevin Campbell

"Cool... Years and years ago, there was an earthquake one of the slumier/slumsville/d…"

Kevin Campbell replied Jul 6 to Earthquake...

7 Jul 9
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Help! I need a 1964 Eldorado front left fender.

Started by Jorge M in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Russ Austin 6 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Help looking for a 1964 Eldorado front fender for a convertible.Thank you please contact djjmoreno84@gmail.comContinue

Trunk Pull-down

Started by Brian and Dorothy Lewis in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 1 hour ago. 7 Replies

Hi gang.  While reviewing the extensive photo archives on this site, I came across an excellent series of photos documenting a trunk pull-down assembly posted by Jason Edge.  I really didn't even…Continue

Vapor Lock and how to fix it?

Started by Richard McBurney in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a 64 Deville Convertible, keep running into the same problem - vapor lock on hot days. So far I have rebuilt the carburetor , new gas tank , but when it sits in traffic on a hot day it will…Continue

Tags: #vaporlock

Help! I need a 64 Eldorado front left fender.

Started by Jorge M in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jorge M yesterday. 1 Reply

Hello,Some idiot just backed in to my beautiful 64 convertible Eldorado and I’m looking for a new front fender. Any leads would be appreciated.Thank you,Jorge M.Continue

Blog Posts

Frame Markings

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 6:26pm 1 Comment

Just got my frame back from powder coating so thought I would post photos of the front and rear frame markings.…

Continue

Lining up the drive shaft

Posted by Dominic Salemi on August 12, 2019 at 5:47pm 2 Comments

Can anyone shed some light on how to position the complete drive shaft in the correct position? I want to make sure my drive shaft is installed properly.

Thanks

Dominic

Upper A Arm Rubber Bumpers

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 1:30pm 3 Comments

I have found a very good replacement part for the Upper A Arm Bumpers.  The top part is identical to the originals the bottom can be used as is or after a few minutes with a belt sander can be ground to the V shape as the originals were.  The replacement bumpers are for a 2001 to 2005 S10 Sanoma or Blazer.  Part number is on the box in the photos.  First photo is the box next to the box is the S10 part and an original.  Next photo shows my sanded down part next to an original.…

Continue

Roof motor

Posted by Dermot Robinson on August 11, 2019 at 8:44am 2 Comments

Replacing my convertible roof motor.

Has anyone any experience or advice on replacing the roof motor on a 1964 Cadillac Deville .

Please..

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service