Michael Long's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh you newlyweds! :-)"

Michael Long replied Jul 2, 2018 to the trumpet horn

12 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by john kilbourne

"When I sold my last vintage Cadillac, the guy that bought it said he had changed man…"

Michael Long replied Jul 2, 2018 to Title and vin

7 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Jason Edge

"Sadly I did not choose that option when I sent the core back to the manufacturer. Sh…"

Michael Long replied Jul 2, 2018 to partsgeek.com

6 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"I also run the Autolite 85 plugs and have since I bought my '64 Cadillac in 2003.  T…"

Michael Long replied Jun 29, 2018 to deformation of the new spark plug electrodes on my caddy coupe devill 64

30 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"The "S" in the suffix of the plug number denotes extended electrode or tip. These lo…"

Michael Long replied Jun 28, 2018 to deformation of the new spark plug electrodes on my caddy coupe devill 64

30 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"Tony, did you have an Impala, Biscayne or Bel Air? I love those 409's 1961-1965!"

Michael Long replied Jun 28, 2018 to deformation of the new spark plug electrodes on my caddy coupe devill 64

30 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"I have used them for other parts as well and they really have good prices when cores…"

Michael Long replied Jun 28, 2018 to partsgeek.com

6 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"Great prices but I have purchased from them twice (power window motor, heavy duty GM…"

Michael Long replied Jun 18, 2018 to partsgeek.com

6 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"Great point Jason, I always forget about that silly heat riser since I changed my mo…"

Michael Long replied Jun 15, 2018 to Installing Edelbrock 1406 carburetor to replace Carter--new carb leaks below the bowl! New gasket used.

36 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Preston Bealle

"Edelbrock carbs are wonderful but sometimes need to be tweaked a bit to run on a Cad…"

Michael Long replied Jun 15, 2018 to Installing Edelbrock 1406 carburetor to replace Carter--new carb leaks below the bowl! New gasket used.

36 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Preston Bealle

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Rear Wheel Bearings Replacement

Started by Dominic Salemi in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 5 minutes ago. 0 Replies

HiNeed to replace my rear wheel bearing and seal on my 1964 Conv., does anyone know if its a big project and what I will need before I pull the shaft out? I also need to know the parts number and…Continue

Winter time cruise in Australia.

Started by Kevin Campbell in General Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 10 minutes ago. 4 Replies

The weather here in winter is great for a Cadillac cruise.Continue

looking for a 429 heat riser and cruise control unit

Started by Christian Doerk in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Kurt 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

I am looking for a functioning heat riser valve and a cruise control for a 1964 Cadillac.In principle, the heat riser flap does not have to work. It is only important that the spacer / housing is not…Continue

Tags: exhaust, riser, heat, control, cruise

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

64 Power Servo vacuum leak

Posted by Kent Prows on June 27, 2020 at 4:02pm 0 Comments

I finally got around to fixing a leak in my heater core.  I decided to check to see if there were any other obvious issues while I had everything torn apart.  When I put a vacuum directly (bypassing the transducer) to the power servo it gets to about 10" and then slowly leaks back to zero.  The fan will not go to full and the mode door will not open completely.  I have read a couple of other posts that said they repaired the power servo leaks.  How?  Does anyone have one to sell?  I just…

Continue

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service